Chapter 7

"Mani what is that?" The blonde asked her when she didn't respond.

Did they really slept together? That's was  the only Normani was thinking in that moment. That's why she's freaking out right? Because we slept together but did we use a condom? A know I brought condoms to sleep with random girls while I'm here.

"Normani let me see the damn papers!" Quinn said snatching the papers away from the brunette.

Her hazel green eyes went from the papers back over to the dark skin girl who was looking down. She might as well set up her own funeral because once Santana found out and she will, she's gonna kill her and then bring her back to life to kill her again.

"What the hell happened last night? What made you go out and do something so stupid?! And with Lauren of all people?" The blonde asked her as she  grabs a hold of Normani's hand looks at her ring. She cares about Lauren like that's Santana little sister but when Santana finds out and she will she gonna have to choose between them. And you just can't pick between someone who you willing to spend the rest of your life with and someone who is like your family over a stupid drunken mistake.

"I-I do-don't rem-remember." She stutters out as she ran her hands through her hair and sat down next to the blonde on her bed with her head in her hands.

"We will figure this out, but in the meantime stay away from Santana and lose the ring dummy."

"And how in the hell am I supposed to do that?" Normani asked while standing up and sliding the ring into her pocket and grabbing her shoes by the closest door.

Quinn doesn't even know why she said that when the brunette is Santana best man for tomorrow. "Well just keep your mouth shut and we'll be okay." Quinn said walking away so she could finish getting ready herself.

Normani wanted to throw something at her but she would wait till later, till she forgets.

After her long needed shower Lauren found a few hickeys down her body while she was getting dressed. But if they had sex why can't she remembers it? Was Normani that awful in bed? Or was she that drunk she couldn't remember it. She bet Normani is a freak in the sheets with that thing she packing.

"Hey Lo, are you okay in there?" Ally asked while she was knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, just give me a second." The Latina response before finishing getting ready. 'Today is going to be a long day .' She said to herself as she took a few deep breaths while throwing her hair in a side ponytail.

"Hey can we talk?" Normani asks while catching the Latina off guard when she came out of the bathroom and was standing by the door.

'Damn she looks daddy as fuck.' Lauren said to herself  as she was biting her lower lip.

Normani was wearing some black ripped skinny jeans, a black v-neck t-shirt with an open black and red button up all black Nike shoes with a black Huston Rockets snap back, just something simple. Which she finds attractive in a guy.

"Why so you can get me drunk and sleep with you again? No thank you I'll will pass. It wasn't that good the first time." Lauren said coldly with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Look it wasn't...." Normani could tell Lauren was mad about the ring part but she doesn't remember going near a  wedding chapel last night after leaving the club.

"What? Normani it was clearly your idea to get me drunk so I would fuck you and oh look what happen you got me, we slept together and also you put a ring on it dumbass." The Latina said pushing the brunette back a little.