20

Li Na was pacing around the dressing room contemplating what she was going to say to Xukun once he arrived. Just moments ago the Finale concert had ended and Li Na went backstage with Zhengting so she could meet Xukun. After bringing Li Na to the room Zhengting left to go find Xukun. Five minutes later Li Na finally heard the door opening again and knew it was most likely Xukun.

"Li Na?" Her heart jumped when she heard her name being called by a voice that was all too familiar to her. She turned around to be greeted by Xukun waving with a bright smile planted on his face.

"Xukun... hi" she replied awkwardly as he began to walk towards her.

"I should get going!" Zhengting announced with a wink before exiting the room and locking the door behind him. Xukun and Li Na turned their attention from Zhengting back to each other.

"I missed you so much" Xukun exclaimed before pulling Li Na before gently wrapping his arms around her. If he could have it his way, he would have stayed like that for longer but hewanted to talk with Li Na more than anything else. "I missed you too! I'm so proud of you Xukun" she replied as he pulled away from the hug so he could look at her.

"Thank you" was all he could manage to say. The finale had just finished and Xukun was still somewhat shocked that he had placed first and was now the center of Nine percent. Due to this he still felt uneasy however he could feel himself becoming extremely comfortable now that it was just him and Li Na.

"There's actually something I wanted to tell you" Li Na announced. Xukun looked down at her full of anticipation. He knew that she planned to confess and he had been waiting for a long time for this moment to come.

"Babygirl what is it?" He asked wanting to tease her a little and judging by the look on her face he was successful. He had called her babygirl multiple times over texts, but he was never able to see her reaction to it. He took the opportunity now to see how she reacted and he did not regret it. She looked extremely flustered and couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Oh sorry I didn't meant to say that" he lied.

"Don't worry It's fine. If I'm being honest I didn't really mind being called that" she revealed but Xukun simply replied with the words "I know".

"Apparently you died every time I called you baby girl" he taunted her using her own words and when Li Na realized, she was more embarrassed than anything else.

"I hate you!" She sulked as she walked turned away from him however he grabbed her hand quickly stopping her from even taking a step.

"No you like me" Xukun teased. Li Na spun around and was now facing Xukun with a puzzled look on her face.

"Really? Do I ?" She  questioned but Xukun nodded confidently. He trusted Zhengting and he saw the texts so he knew she liked him

"I hope you do because for some reason I like you" he bit his bottom lip just to mess with her a little more. Unlike before when Li Na couldn't look at Xukun now she couldn't take her eyes off of him. She had suddenly become aware of how close the two were standing and how his face was only a few centimeters away. Although the two had known each other for years she had never noticed how perfect his features were. She thought everything about him was beautiful from his dark eyes to his perfect lips.

"So are you gonna admit it? That's you like me?" Xukun said snapping her out of her thoughts. Xukun cools exterior was completely opposite from how he was feeling. He was fearful because he already revealed his feelings for her. And although he knew she liked him, he was hoping she would feel comfortable enough to say she felt the same and could reciprocate the feelings he had.

"Xukun I-" before she could finish there was a knock on the door that
attracted both of their gazes. They both watched as Ziyi entered the room and his eyes instantly landed on Li Na.

"Oh I hope I'm not interrupting anything but uh... Xukun we need you outside for the interviews" Ziyi said apologetically from the door before waiting for Xukun to reply.

Xukun looked at Li Na as if waiting for approval to leave. "Go we can finish this conversation later" she reassured him. Xukun nodded before reluctantly saying goodbye to the girl, before making his way to the door and exiting with Ziyi.