30

"You know what, fuck it! Yes, I still love you and yes, I can't get over you. Are you happy now?" Li Na admitted, as she rolled her eyes in annoyance at the three boys around her.

Xukun nodded in response, trying his hardest to suppress how happy he was. When Li Na left for LA words like sad and lonely couldn't begin to describe how he felt. He missed her to the point that he would do anything to hear her voice again, or to see her smile or even to text her. So naturally when Xukun found out 9 percent was going to LA, his first thought was to find Li Na and rekindle any kind of relationship with her; Even if it was just a friendship he would still be happy to have her in his life again.

"Li Na he literally wouldn't stop whining about you. He was A BIG ASS MESS! It was getting so annoying! I literally came up with a plan to get you two to meet when we got here but I didn't even have to do anything!" Zhengting squealed happily, causing everyone to laugh except Xukun who's dark brown eyes send piercing glares at his friends.

"I know, I saw the texts!" Li Na announces happily as she playfully nudged Xukun with her elbow.

"Wait so I wasn't blocked?!" Xukun yelled, both shock and confusion written in his face. He grew embarrassed knowing LiNa saw all the spammed messages he had sent.

"Nope you weren't. I saw ALL of your messages, the paragraphs, the poems and the voice notes! But Xukun I'm really sorry for jumping to conclusions with the Windy thing, I should have given you a chance to explain" she admitted as she looked up at him hopefully.

"No she was just really crazy I shouldn't have even talked to her after what she did to me. It was my fault, I'm sorry" his arm found it's way around the girls shoulders pulling her closer to him. She found herself growing nervous at their close proximity and the fact that they were out in the open for everyone to see, even his fans. Li Na could feel her heart beating through her chest, almost as if it was ready to jump out.

"Well I like you, and you like me so we should-" Xukun began to say, however, he was interrupted by loud yelling from a voice all too familiar to him. "XUKUN, ZHENGTING!" a tall dark haired boy that Li Na recognized as Zi Yi yelled as he called the two over towards the other 9 percent members.

"We have to go" a frown settled on Zhengtings face as he looked at an obviously pissed Xukun. Reluctantly Xukun removed his arm from around Li Na. "I'll text you later, I love you" his expression softened as he looked down into the girls brown eyes.

"Love you too, bye" she showed him a small smile and watched as he did the same, before turning to Zhenting and walking away. Once he was gone she let out the breath she was holding, and her hand instantly touched above the left side of her chest above her heart.

"His friend was so hot!" Li Na turned to Matt who she had forgotten about for a moment. The boys eyes were still on Zhengting's face even as he moved further away from the two..

"Shut up!" she laughed as she smacked the boys arm.

Authors note:
I got caught up with finals but now I only have 1 class. Therefore, I should be finishing up this book soon!