Ellen Brock: Omniscient Narrator & Third Person Voice (I)

Ellen Brock is a full time content, developmental, and line editor at her own company, Keytop Inc. She works with aspiring and established authors, including self publishing authors and those seeking agents and independent or traditional publishers. She helps her clients polish their manuscripts to create the best possible, and most marketable, product.

In the past she has workes as Head Editor of Euterpe YA & MG Books at Musa Publishing, Independent Care Provider at The Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities, Freelance at Writer and Editor, Recreation Assistant at The Cincinnati Recreation Commission Department of Therapeutic Recreation, Intern at Flaming Medusa Studios.

She studied at the University of Cincinnati.

Ellen's specialties include developmental editing, copy editing, line editing, writing, editing, proofreading, copyediting, copywriting, creative writing, query letters, manuscript editing, E-Books, novel editing, and fiction editing.

For more information, visit her website: www.keytopservices.com

In the next few chapters we'll look at her advice on a few different topics, which I hope will be helpful and informative. Also, feel free to contact her for use of her services if you want. She's pretty good.