y

12 years ago...

two boys who are best friends are talking and playing at the playground. they were both enjoying their time when they heard someone.

"ouch!" a young chinese boy yelled as soon as his knees hit the cemented ground.

"nono! look!" the light brown haired boy pointed his index finger on the kid who fell.

"nono! we should help the poor boy" he added as he stood up from the swing and started walking.

the boy who's called as nono, followed his best friend with a worried look. at the first time he laid his eyes on the poor kid, he felt sad

they both stood in front of the Chinese kid and reached out their hands to help him.

the chinese kid took their hands and smiled shyly as he got up with the help of the two.

"are you owkey?" the light brown haired kid asked as he looked at him.

he just nodded his head, looking down on the ground. he just embarrassed himself in front of two other kids.

"but your knee is hurt" nono said as he watch the kid's wounds that he got from falling.

"no no, i'm fine really hehe" the boy said as he scratched the back of his head.

jaemin looked at jeno and signaled him something like they should bring him to a doctor.

"I'm Jaemin by the way! but you can call me Nana" the brown haired boy finally introduced himself.

"and im Jeno but you can call me Nono" the black haired guy eye smiled which looks really cute.

"i'm Renjun and most people call me Junie" the chinese boy played with his fingers, still looking down.

"can we both call you Renny?" Nana smiled widely, waiting for his answer.

the chinese kid felt happy as he heard his new cute nickname. he looked up at the two and smiled while answering 'yes'

"yay! fwends!" Nana pulled the two into a tight group hug which earned him a chuckle from the two other boys.

"where's your mom Renny?" Jeno asked curiously as he lend him his ears, he just wanted to know

Renjun started to tear up and he dropped his bag on the ground as he slowly fell on the floor, crying

Jaemin was shocked at what he saw, he immediately bend his body and tried getting Renjun up

After accomplishing his so called mission, he pulled him again into a sweet and warm hug. Jeno joined in with furrowed eyebrows

"What happened Renny? Why are you crying?" Jeno whispered.

"M-mommy a-an-and da-ddy disowned me. They made me find a new parent. they left junie on the streets alone" he said in-between sobs and cries.

the two boys' heart ached at what they heard and both caressed his back. "Don't worry Renny! You will be living with us now! hehe~ mom won't be mad"

"yesh aunt Janice won't ba mad at us!" Jeno eye smiled, comforting Renjun

"if someone hurts you, the two of us will always be there to protect our Renny" Jaemin exclaimed

the Chinese kid sniffed and looked at the two, "pwamis?" he held up his pinky

the two other boys hooked their fingers with him while saying 'yes'

━━━━━

and i suddenly became a NoRenMin trash ack- skjsej

warning: slow update due to me finishing my other stories ahuehue