SC [MARKHYUCK]

earlier...

"renjun please? me and mark will be out for something important" donghyuck pleaded

"and what is this something important? going out on a date?" renjun frowned, knowing donghyuck, he'll surely go out with mark

"i- what no?!"

"look hyuck, you were the one lucas hyung asked to babysit his little sister and not me"

"i'll buy you food and different moomin plushies once im home" donghyuck said, smiling toothily. he knew he's going to win this, all you have to do to make a renjun agree is to give him anything involving moomin

renjun gasped and heaved a deep sigh. donghyuck really know what to do, "...fine"

the boy immediately jumped happily and hugged the older wearing the biggest smile he could ever wear. "thank you hyung! you're the best"

"yeah yeah you can go now" renjun dismissed the younger as he held the girl's hand who looked so lost, entering renjun's house

and the babysitting started

present...

donghyuck is now in his room, throwing his clothes everywhere as he looked for a better outfit. he found two which looks cute to wear for their date today. he grabbed them and stood in front of the mirror, trying the clothes out one by one. he examined the outfits for a whole 15 minutes before choosing the outfit # one. (i'm sorry i'm really bad at this-)

right after changing into his clothes, donghyuck quickly rushed inside the bathroom to wear some makeup. he did his usual light eye shadows and put on some strawberry lip tint. 

after spending his hour of preparing himself, the latter heard a knock on his bedroom's door. he panicked and quickly shoved every clothes that are scattered on the floor into his closet and locked it. 

opening the door, donghyuck smiled like as if nothing was wrong inside his room. "hi minhyungie-- oh le, what brings you here?" to his dismay, it wasn't the love of his life who knocked. "my baby chick is avoiding me!" he pouted

donghyuck rolled his eyes at the best friend of his self-proclaimed child, jisung park. "are you two really JUST  best friends? you literally act like couples- oh gosh. both of you are giving me headaches."

"hyuunnggg, i need help. please?" chenle pleaded as he pushed his bottom lip forward, pouting. "fine then. why don't you confess to him hm? that would be a great idea! now go, i'm still busy" the older shooed chenle away. closing the door.

he then sighed in relief as he walked up to his closet, opening it as he scattered the clothes again on the floor. he was busy looking for his favorite sweater when he heard another knock on the door. "chenle i told you-- MARK, DONT JUST ENTER WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION"

donghyuck was literally panicking inside, mark saw his messy room. groaning embarrassed, he sighed as he heard mark chuckle. "hey love, it's fine" he then hugged the younger from behind, planting soft kisses on his shoulder. 

"you look stunning today.." he whispered which made donghyuck blush. "ugh shut up. let's just go now!"

"i wanna have some funn, it's still 10 anyways" mark mumbled as he continued planting soft kisses on donghyuck's tan skin, causing him to turn around quickly. "m-mark! not now" he said embarrassed.

the older ended up laughing as he cupped the other's face. "i was just kidding tsk tsk. silly sunshine"

donghyuck just puffed his cheeks out and started folding the clothes on the floor. "why don't you help me instead of being horny, idiot"

"hey i told you i was just kidding!" it was mark's turn to push his bottom lip forward, rolling his eyes then helped the younger.

right when the two were done fixing the mess donghyuck made moments ago, the older gasped when he felt a pillow hitting his head. he turned to donghyuck who has two pillows in his hand. "PILLOW FIGHT" he screamed before the two started throwing pillows on each other, giggles echoing around the room.

oh it was a lovely sight to see. markhyuck being innocent and cute.

— — —

donghyuck was whining the whole ride. he kept mumbling about how he looks like a total mess. back at home, he didn't had the chance to fix himself after their little play with mark when he grabbed him outside.

"don't worry. what matters is, you're here with me" mark said, looking at the rear view mirror and seeing the love of his life, pouting cutely. that made him chuckle.

after a few moment of silence, donghyuck asked. "where are we going by the way?"

"jollibee."

"fuck yes! it's been a long time since i went to jollibee. are we going to eat there though?" he asked once more, looking at their outfits- wait no, his outfit. mark was wearing a casual one.

he arched his eyebrow and gasped dramatically. "mark! you should have told me we're eating the--"

"don't worry, we're gonna have to take out the foods, we're eating somewhere special" mark smiled confidently and took a swift turn seeing they're closer to the fast food place

— — —

i decided to cut this one into 2 parts : , )