Chapter 1

Hi guys! This is my first ever story on Wattpad, so forgive me if i make any mistakes. Alright, now sit back and enjoy my story!

Theodore at the side! So cute!---->

Edited : 4th May 2018

The sound of people chewing gums and the laughter of teenagers are bouncing off the constricted area in the hallway. Nerds and Geeks getting shoved into lockers by stupid jocks and the irritating giggling of cheerleader watching the scene.

Let's just hope that Dimitri is not in school so that I can at least let my body rest from yesterday's beating. Just as I finished that thought, the spawn of Satan decided to appear.

"Hey fairy, did you miss me?" he teased me and people in the hallway started laughing, some were whispering while pointing at me.

I duck my head down and tried to ignore his choice of words, continuing my journey to the locker which is fortunately just a few steps away. After all these years of bullying, I should have known not to walk away from Dimitri. But hey, it's worth a try, right? Maybe one day, Dimitri will get bored and stop bothering me. But maybe not today.

"Hey fairy! Answer me when i talk to you!" he yelled while clenching his fists.

I immediately froze in my steps to prevent even more damage for not listening. He stepped in front of me and grabbed my shirt, "did you or did you not heard what I said fairy?"

"Ye..yes" I cowered away in fear and brace my back against the lockers. Why must i always stuttered in situations like this.

"Awww is the wittle bwaby scwared?" he cooed in a baby voice. Everyone in the hallway started laughing. I fist my sweater to prevent my hands from shaking. Just shut your eyes and everything will be alright

"Hey, my sister is here, we better hurry!" Matt nudged Dimitri as Ginger the feisty redhead marched down the hallway searching for me. Yep, you got it, my best friend's brother is one of my bully. My best friend knew about the bullying which is why she tried to stick with me every second in school and she won't hesitate to beat up anyone that looks at me in the wrong way. But the thing she didn't know about is that, I always got beaten up after school behind the school building when she has to rush to work. But I didn't want her to worry too much so I didn't tell her about this.

Dimitri bend down and whisper into my ears, "You better watch out today, your little friend can't always be there to save you." he drops me on the floor and walk away with his stupid goons behind him.

"DORE DORE" Ginger ran to me, arms open wide and jumped on me causing me to fall backwards with her on top of me.

"I missed you sooooooooooooo much!" Ginger exclaimed while flailing her arms around in the air, just like the drama queen she is. She hugged me like she had never seen me for a year which in fact, had just been yesterday when I last seen her in school.

"You're choking me Ginger" I managed to wheeze out those few words from my narrowed windpipe.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!' She immediately pulls me up with her and pat me down like a worried mom to check for any injuries.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did I kill you? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Dore Dore, please, just talk to me!" She shakes my shoulder while screaming at me. I think i might just suffer from concussion with all that shaking.

"Calm down! Take a deep breath and exhale" I managed to calm Ginger down after a few more breathing exercises. Ginger is always like this, hyper and bubbly, she always knows how to cheer me up after a bad day.

"Alright shorty, let's go to our History class before Mrs Tampon bite our heads off!" she snickered while pulling me along with her. I don't even know where she gets all that energy and strength from!

"Hey! It's not my fault that I'm only 5'2! " I pouted and cross my arm while she ignores me and continue pulling me through the sea of students.

Here I come, Mrs Tampon. Oops, I mean Mrs Tamaz.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3 hours just flew by like that and its finally time for lunch MY FAVORITE PERIOD. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and exit the classroom with Ginger to the cafeteria. She is currently talking about how cute Troye Sivan is and how she would kidnap him to be her gay best friend and keep it in her pocket. Girls.

"Are you replacing me with him?" I pouted. Oh wait, did i not tell you? I'm gay.

"Hmm..I just might if you don't hurry your ass up to the cafeteria! I'm starving!" She pouted and rubbed her tummy while it growls in response. She has such an elephant appetite that i can't even imagine how such a small person can eat half of her weight. Wait, i eat like an elephant too. Oops,hehe.

We held hands and skipped to the cafeteria while giggling like little kids. We open the door of the cafeteria and walked to the growing lunch line. When we reached the front, we took 3 slices of meat lover pizza, a side of mash potato, chocolate milk for me and coke for Ginger.

We made our way towards our usual table talking about school works and some gossips floating around the school. When we walk pass the popular table, Dimitri looked me in the eye and smirk.

"Oh look, it's the faggot!" Everyone in the cafeteria burst out laughing while I flush red like a tomato and tried to fight back the burning tears in my eye.

On the other hand, Ginger was fuming with anger and her face was red from anger while mine is burning from humiliation.

I immediately pull her to our usual table which is hidden in a dark corner before she starts yelling and cause a ruckus in the cafeteria.

"Why did you pull me away? I was about to go kick their asses!" she yelled while banging the table with her fist.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm used to it already. See, I'm not injured." I stood up and turn around to show her that I'm really okay.

"But you know how I hate it when people bully you, Theodore." She huffed and began pushing her food around. Oh no, here comes the first name, she only calls me by my first name when she is being serious.

"Let's not let then ruin our appetite, alright? I thought you said you are starving?" I picked up my pizza and bit into that cheesy goodness. It's so good!

"Alright, alright Dore Dore. Just be careful alright?" she groans in defeat and finally calm down a little. It's easy to distract her, especially when food is involved.

We continue eating like pigs and have some small talks here and there. But I swear I can feel someone staring at me and I damn well know who it is.

~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~.

~.~. ~.~. ~.~. ~.~.

Alright end of chapter 1,

is it too short?

Or is my story weird?

Comment and tell me!

And pls vote too hehe