Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Edited : 7th May 2018

Theodore's POV

Next Morning

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled and fell off the bed.

Ugh I swear I'm going to murder that alarm clock in cold blood one day! I stretched my body and crawl to the bathroom like a cat. I don't know why and don't ask me why I did that. I finished showering with my favorite coconut scented shower gel and body wash and did all my other business. I walked to the closet to pick out my outfit.

White 'Eat me' Shirt. Black Skinny Jeans. White Vans

I sprayed my cologne and I ran downstairs to get my breakfast.

"Morning mummy!" I hugged her and peck her on the cheeks.

"Morning Daddy!" I hugged him and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Morning Dorey, here's your breakfast." Mummy gave me my plate that is filled with bacon and a sunny side up egg. Yum yum. I mumbled my thanks and took my plate with glee.

"Oh honey, I heard that you are going to a party tonight" My mummy smirked as she ate her breakfast.

I groaned. "Mummy!" I huffed and pouted, staring down at my plate with a glare.

"My boy is growing up!" My daddy chuckled and went back to reading the papers. I pout at him and decided to ignore his statement.

I finish eating my food and rushed out my door, yelling a goodbye to my parents.

I begin walking to school with Ginger and she is currently talking about the thing I dread the most! THE PARTY! NOOOOOOOOOOO

"Ugh! I'm only going to the party because you guys ganged up on me!" I groaned and cross my arms in frustration.

She gave me an innocent smile and pulled me into the school. Pfft. Innocent my ass!

"I will be going home with you to pick your outfit! Don't even try to talk me out of this, I brought my outfit already." She pats her bag and gave me a triumph smile like she knows what I'm going to say.

"Fine." I took out the books I needed and slam my locker door shut.

I turned around and bumped into a brick wall.

"Owie! Why is there a wall in the middle of the hallway!" I exclaimed.

I heard a deep husky laughter in front of me where the brick wall is, wait this is not a brick wall right? I looked up and saw Dimitri staring at me with amusement and something else in his eyes. Omg he must be pissed, shit!

"I-ii'm so-orry D-dimitri!" I stuttered and started trembling, I can feel tears swimming around in my eyes. Do not cry. Do no cry.

"Hey hey, it's okay." He hugged me around my waist and I flinched a little from his touch. I blushed a little and felt Ginger pulled me away from him.

"Let's go! We are going to be late for class!" When she pulled me far enough from Dimitri, she started squealing.

"OMG DID YOU SEE THAT! HE HUGGED YOU!" I blushed and told her to calm down.

"This must be part of their plan." I mumbled and look down on the floor. I mean it just doesn't make sense why the sudden change in behaviour right? They must be planning something.