Chapter 4

Tada~ its chapter 4! Decided to update a chapter for you guys because I graduated from my secondary school today (1st Oct)!! Yay! * Pats own shoulder*

Edited: 5th May 2018

Chapter 4

Theodore's POV

The next morning

'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG' Ugh shut up alarm clock you do not interrupt me from my beauty sleep, nu-uh. I slam my hand down on my alarm clock, Mr. Loudspeaker. Yes, I name it, got a problem?

I roll over to the other side of my bed and continue with my sleep. Just as I was getting comfy, my mummy started yelling from the kitchen, "Dorey! You better get down now! I heard u slamming down on your alarm clock! Don't forget that we are fetching your father from the airport."

I immediately threw my covers off right after I heard the word 'father'. Yay! My daddy is finally coming back home after so long! I start doing the happy dance around my room with the weird ass shaking move. I continue dancing to my closet and pull together my outfit for today.

Basic white V-neck tee. Ripped black skinny jeans. Grey cardigan. Black vans.

I lay them all on my bed and did my business in the bathroom. I came out from the shower with a towel around my waist and took a smaller one to dry my hair. I switch on the hair straightener and took out my hair wax and lay it on the table. I drop my towel and step out of it, grab my clothes and put it on. I took my heated straightener and start my daily routine. After styling my hair and wearing my shoes, I skipped down stairs to the kitchen but paused midway as a pain shoots down my leg. Oh, I almost forgot about the injuries. I then slowly made my way down and found a mountain of chocolate chips pancakes on the dining table. I rushed to the table and quickly sat down while bouncing on the seat waiting for my mummy to put my pancakes on my plate. I drowned it with maple syrup and hurriedly scarfed it down like a hungry little wolf.

"Slow down Dorey, we don't want you to choke now do we?" My mummy eyed me and shook her head while chuckling. I pouted and gave her a playful glare for a few seconds before going back to my food, this time chewing it slowly. My mummy went to prepare while I continue eating my breakfast S-sl-lo-wl-y. After I finished eating, I washed my dishes and took out my phone to check for new messages.

You have 20 new messages

Oh no! It must be from Ginger! I forgot to tell her that I won't be going to school today. I quickly press the speed dial and called her. She answered her phone after the first ring. Brace your ears guys.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DORE DORE!? DID YOU GOT KIDNAPPED BY ALIENS ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL!?" She screamed down the phone as I pull the phone away from ears from her screeching voice.

"Boo bear, we all know it's not possible for that to happen." She huffed in frustration. "Anyway, I forgot to tell you that I'm picking my daddy from the airport today, so I won't be in school. No worries!" I chirped.

"Oh phew! Alright then, I'm late for class already! See you tomorrow! BYE DORE DORE!" She screamed and hangs up the call before I can say my goodbye. Oh well, it's Ginger we are talking about.

"Alright honey we can go now!" My mummy rushed down the stairs while putting on her earrings. I hop off the couch, open the front door and rush to the car as fast as I can while bouncing on the heels of my feet. I'm so excited to see my daddy.

"Hurry up mummy!" She is such a slowpoke. she locked the front door and we both got in the car and on our way to the airport.

We are now at the arrival hall waiting for my daddy, he should be here any minute. Just then, I saw a tall man wearing a suit walking towards us while waving his hands. That's my daddy! I squealed and rushed up to him hugging him so tight he is probably turning red now. Like a tomato. I giggled at my thoughts. He hugged me back and ruffle my hair, "I miss you sweetie".

"Miss, you too daddy" I said while snuggling my head into his wide chest before pulling back and letting my parents do all the smoochy mushy thing. Eewwww. We dragged his suitcase to the car and continued our way back home.

Meanwhile in school

Unknown POV

I wonder where he is now; he is not in school today. Was I too harsh? I hope I'm not. My heart hurting from the thoughts of him in a foetus position shivering in fear. Fear of me.

I'm sorry if this is too short because I'm really sleepy now and this is more of a filler chapter to let you know more about how Theodore is like at home. Can you see the difference? Anyway, I found out a few weeks ago that the cast I chose to be Theodore passed away on 25 November 2013.

R.I.P Frank Wolfe/ Francis Lapointe :'(

 -xWeirdPotato