1

🚨🚨 SEQUEL TO " DON'T MATTER " 🚨🚨

5 Years Later

August POV

   I'm living my best life. I'm finally happy and I'm about to get married. After River left I wasn't the same but I had to get it together for Aurora. I didn't want her to see me like this.  I'm doing this all for her. She's 6 going on 21. She's my world I love her so much. She made me a better man. I'm doing this for her. When we moved to California it was like a fresh start. I can do more with my music here so I made that move.

" Can you believe we're getting married less than a month ". Maddie say.

Yes, Maddie and I are a thing. We clicked right after River left. She was here for me and pushed me. I don't think I'll be here without her support. I proposed to her about a year ago. I love her no doubt about that.

" Yeah we came a long way " I said.

" Yes we did ".

Aurora came in she had her iPod in her hand playing a game.

" You clean up ya room ". I say.

" Yes ". She said with this big smile.

" Lemme see that ". I say taking her iPod.

" Daddy no ". She groaned.

" Chill our ". I smiled giving back her phone.

She has all of River traits, that shits crazy she be talking sounding like River. But I don't know if she remembers River I tell her about her.

" Baby we have rehearsal tomorrow night so please be ready ". Maddie begged.

" Girl I'm always early ". I giggled.

" Whatever ".

She came over to me and kissed me.

_________________________

I was chilling in my room Aurora went over to the neighbors house and Maddie was next me making invitations on the computer.

" Man can you do that later ". I say.

" No ".

I moved the laptop and pulled her on me and started kissing her.

" You know I love you right ". I said.

" Yes August ".

I kissed her and she started kissing my neck than started going lower and lower. She pulled my shorts and boxer down and I felt her warm mouth.

" Shit ". I groaned.

I closed my eyes when I did I saw someone else. I opened my eyes quick and pushed Maddie off me.

" You good ". She asked.

"......Yeah ". I say.

I pulled my pants up that killed that whole mood.

" August what's wrong ". She asked.

" Nothing ". I say getting up going to the bathroom.

_____________________

It was dinner time and we were all eating at the table. Aurora was just on her phone.

" Get off your and eat ". I say taking it.

She looked at me and gave me this attitude. She rolled her eyes.

" Chill out and eat ". I say.

She gave me the mean glare that I've seen before. I got her ass too spoiled.