20

River POV

I was at the park with Aurora and Aubree. I haven't seen August in a while and thank god. But Ken and I have been getting close like real close like I have clothes over his house close. BUT WERE NOT TOGETHER. I'm meeting him here with his daughter who I love, she's so adorable and funny. The girls met her and they love her.

" MOMMY LULU HERE ". Aubree yelled.

I saw Ken and Luna coming over smiling. Ken was looking good he so damn fine.

" Whats up ". He say hugging me.

" Hey ". I say.

" Hi Luna ". I say kissing her cheek.

She smiled and they ran off playing with each other.

" What You Doing tonight ". He asked.

" Nothing why ".

" I was supposed to go on this date but she canceled and I still have this restaurant reservations and I was wondering if you wanted to go ". He say.

" Woah I was your second choice ". I playfully say.

" Nah would have been my first but you playing with me ".  He say throwing shade.

" How I'm playing ". I say.

Talking to him I couldn't stop smiling everything he do i smile I can't help it.

" You know ". He said.

" Boy ".

" Or we can just watch movies all night ". He say.

" Who said I said yes ". I say.

" Oh shit You was gone go anyways ".

_______________________

After the park the girls were out like a night light and I can tell they will be out all night. So Ken rescheduled his dinner plans to next week. We're just going to watch movies and eat at his house. He had a whole movie room.

" What you tryna watch ". He say taking off his shirt.

" I don't know anything that's funny romance ".

" Hell Nah ".

He laid next to me got under the covers with me.

" Why is it always cold in here ". I say.

" I like it like that ".

I was trying to fix my sock because it was coming off I accidentally bumped my butt into his area.

" Damn ". I heard him groan.

" What ".

" Nothing you good ".

I looked and I saw that he was hard.

" It's really cold Ken ".

" Come here ".

He pulled me close to him and his body was so warm it felt good. I looked at him in his eyes and he looked at me. I saw him getting closer to my lips. I felt his lips on mines and just went on from there.