31

🚨 🚨 Guys everything was a dream..River was never pregnant. August and River are still in high school. What you have read never happened all the up till the part where they got into a car accident in the first book 🚨🚨

River POV

I was at school I was going to my locker to get my clothes out. Nobody even uses lockers I just have mines because I have gym. When I was getting my clothes out I saw August and Marissa walking out the janitors closet. She had messy hair and August was fixing his clothes.

" AUGUST WHAT THE FUCK ". I yelled.

He jumped and looked at me. He looked shocked.

" Baby ".

" Don't baby me fuck you ". I said before walking off.

" RIVER COME HERE ".

I don't have time for this fucking shit.

_________________________

When I got home I wanted to sleep. I knew August was going to try and text me.

" RIVER MOMMY WANTS YOU ". Ryan say.

" YES MOM ". I said.

"........"

" YES MOM ".

"........."

" Oh my gosh ". I mumbled.

I walked out and saw her standing there smiling.

" Really mom you could have responded ". I say.

" But I didn't........but your cousin and his friends are coming into town tonight and there staying here I wanted be here I have a trip to go on and Ryan will be with your dad so.......". She say.

" Keep your cousin and his friends company and make sure my house is clean when I get back ". She said.

" Alright mama ".

" Now gone on with your boring self ". She say laughing.

" Whatever ". I said smiling.

I went back in my room and laid down.

_______________________

August POV

When I got home after practice I just wanted to smoke. I knew River would be waiting for me to call but I'm not she can wait. I don't know what happened with Marissa is was like I had to do it. She kept walking past me with her shorts. She looked good I'm not even gone lie. The way she carried herself was nice.

I walked in my room and started to roll me a blunt when I got on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw River posted up with some nigga. That shit rubbed me the wrong way. I wanted to beat her ass. So I commented under her shit.

"We look good as fuck "

I closed my phone and started smoking.

River POV

My cousin was here and I was happy I haven't seen him since I left New York. Now on the other hand his friends are fine as fuck.

" Why you in ya room ". Shane asked smiling.

" Boy I'm tired I'll party with y'all later ". I say.

" Alright than ".

" I'll be back later ". He added before shutting the door.

He closed the door and I laid down. I saw August comment but I blocked him so he want be in my life anymore. I got a notification about my period coming. I checked in and my period is 3 days late. I hate my period because it be late and I get scared.

" It's always late ". I said to myself before closing my phone and going to sleep.