Tooo The Movies (Part 2)

[Well I said I was gonna rewrite this and i am/did. The original is underneath the one below. (It'll say Original on it). SO SORRY FOR THE CRINGE PLEASE FORGIVW MEH ;-; ]

||__||—||__||

The tattered building loomed menacingly above the group, and Matt, the 'unafraid leader' only slightly cowered in fear of what might lay within. There could be buried treasure! Like.. like a mirror! Or a cursed statue that could turn him into a-

"[S word again.. TOM THAT'S FIFTY CENTS..] It's 10:23. Movie's starting soon," Tom grumbled, shoving his hands in his hoodie pocket.

"But.." Edd was saying something to Tom, but Matt wasn't listening. Instead, he had turned towards a window and was currently admiring himself. 

"I'm looking as sharp as usual! And my hair.. ugh.. can't say the same for you." Matt tried  to 'matt' his hair down [Eh? I'm sorry I'll leave ;-;] before deciding to leave it be. His overcoat was getting hair all over it and it was ruining his appearance!

Matt, happy with his look, turned towards the group. Before he knew what he was doing, he spoke: 

"I thought the movie was starting soon. If we hurry we can catch it. Let's go!"

Matt rushed inside, and the sound of the door behind him opening indecated that his friends had followed.

Following his nose, he lead them over to the food section.

"Matt! Here! Buy some food." Tom took out some money and handed over half. He gave the other half to Edd. "Go crazy. Buy something."

Matt looked at the selection. "Oh, Oh!! Popcorn! We got to get it! You know, it's my favorite food! You know why, Edd?"

Edd smiled, rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "No, why?"

"Because it goes pop," Matt replied, grabbing a large tub of the stuff. [I SHALL KEEP THIS REFRENCE]

"Of course.."

Tom sighed and signaled for the two to follow. Leading them to the movie entrance, they handed over their tickets and walked inside. Tom checked his phone.

"Hey, 10:27. Got here just in-" The movie crew was repairing something behind the screen. They were telling people that it would only take five more minutes to get ready and then the movie- which was 'Them' [you guys can figure out the refrence..]- would start playing. Well then.

Matt plopped down into a front-row-seat. Well, they could chat and eat and talk some more.. and maybe Edd would let him use his phone to Snapchat! He could always-

"Hollllddd up. We're not sitting here are we? This row is literally the worst spot to sit!"

"What do you mean? [Ohhhh when you ask me to- *ded*] "Tom, it's like V.I.P spots! Being V.I.P! Doesn't that sound amazing!?"

"Well when you put it that way.. it sounds worse. How can you be this dumb..? Look at everyone else! No one is sitting down here because they know that if they do, their necks will be proper sore by the time the movie is over!"

Matt kept arguing, not wanting to give up being popular and cool. "Well you're just jelly that my logic is better than your logic!"

Tom argued back, knowing sooner or later he'd make Matt see the light- even though it was looking right in his eyes, but anything he'd say would somehow turn out against him, so he ended up stuttering a weak insult. "Well.. you're jealous because.. because I'm right and smarter than you could ever dream about! You can't even dream about being pretty 'cause you aren't!"