Eddsworld Through the Magic Mirror

(I dunno what to put for a picture so here's a picture of this Subway Surfers kid dabbing)

ALRIGHT, LEMME CUT TO THE CHASE: 

This is just a chapter heading. I wanted to put this title for the next few chapters, but then it would be repeating. Plus  the titles sound better and it sounds more like I'm referencing something, which is the intended purpose.

So since i'm kinda bored...

Anyone got some scaryish stories? Or any stories? Please I'm a lonely potatoe ;-;

And I'm only asking because of last night.

So I go to sleep around like 11:45 or something, I don't know, okay?

And then I wake up at like 1:20 maybe. And you know what I hear?

Nail clippers cutting nails. I'll hear it once or twice and then it'll stop. I think, 'oh it'll stop soon' but it doesn't. So I decide to be the smart person and just lay there, staring at the general area between my door and the closet, thinking about what to do instead of being the MC in the movies and investigating. It's now like 2:45 and I'm still lying there. I eventually got to sleep though.

And then I woke up this morning, told my dad, and watched YouTube for a few hours. So far it's been pretty normal. Well it's only 5:40 soo..

Oh hey anyone wanna know about the time my phone kept responding to us but it was probably my friend since it only responded to her? No? Okay I'll leave..