Chapter 1

My Chest hurt from running along with my bones Each step felt like agony how ever i must keep running Father depends on it."THERE! AFTER HIM!" I yelped at the sound of spys coming closer i have to out smart them i wont be fast enough if i keep running like this.

Gripping on to the Letter tightly I weaved in and out of abandoned stalls. The once bustling market now lies empty The people evacuated or locked in doors due to this impending war "West spy's are already in the city" Echoed My fathers words I remember the uneasy look my dad gave and how i heard them getting angry at each other on how my father so easily accepted me going after i volunteered when no one else could. 

"HES GETTING AWAY!" The spy's cries sounded more far off then they where I smiled i got away. Seeing the shop coming in to view i gave one last push forward and i made it breathing heavily clutching on to the doors handle like it was my life line I knocked awaiting for the door to open. It was silent with few whispers on the other side before the door timidly opened.

Mettaton stood peaking from around the door how ever when they saw me they relaxed and grabbed me inside. giving me a hug "Oh my Gosh Goth We thought you where those pesky spies" shaking my head no I handed them the paper my father sent They took it great fully I glanced behind them and saw some of the few monsters who lived on the streets some huddled in the corner looking frightened others gave me angry glares having not seen me before.

Once mettaton Finished reading it they nodded "Thank you tell your father it will be done, Now please stay safe and be quick" I nodded bracing my self to run again out the door.

(Genos POV)

I paced worried about our son Reaper seemed all to relaxed "Relax Dear he volunteered he's street smart he will be fine" I rolled my eyes "How are you not Anxious! what if they catch him?? we evacuated the city or told the people who remained to stay in doors for good reason our troops are stretched  thin theirs not doubt that there will be West soldiers hunting around for advantages down there!"He nodded "And that's why we will send what ever soldiers we can as soon as We get word for mettaton on how many there is." I shrugged wrapping my arms around my self tightly "Where running out of options its bin a month since South has fallen Who knows how long it will be until Error attacks hear?!" Reaper stood up and pulled me into a hug "It will be fine i assure you"

(Reapers POV)

Things wont be fine But i need to make Geno believe that Hes no good when hes stressed out and being anxious about Goth isn't helping Theres a good chance we will lose this war. I have no idea is Theres anyone remaining from South, East We had to send away because there was already riots breaking out as soon as they got word. Our whole world is falling apart Some of our citizens fled out sea in look of a more stable kingdom thats not at threat of a war. How ever what puzzles me is that How come West is so silent why did Error stop at South But more importantly What will his next move be? I heard a small knock at the studies door geno Rushed it open and Goth was panting and leaning on the door Geno pulled the small skeleton in a hug quickly "I was so worried! never volunteer again!" Goth looking  like he was going blue from being hugged so tightly manged to wriggle out of the hug "So?" i asked Goth regained his composure "I got it to mettaton they said it will be done" I nodded approvingly Goth smiled "Good now go take a much needed rest" Goth nodded before going out of the study Walking over to my neatly folded papers I turned my back to Geno "So whats our next move?" he asked fearful i wouldn't have a answer but I grinned smugly turning to Geno Holding the next letter to be sent out tightly "We get the East back."

(BAM! i know it hasn't bin that long since the last book ended but Oh well! hope you enjoy it so far)