Chapter 6

(Genos pov)
"But daaaaddd I wanna come" goth whined with pleading eyes I hit my toung it was so hard to say no to him I mean who can say no to that precious cinnamon roll "No means no goth its to dangerous" said reaper sternly obviously Goths pleads just get deflected by Him with no effect

After leaving goth finally we where on our way guards the journey will be a long one so I decided to play a game with Reaper

"I spy with my eye light something......... Blue!" I said childishly Reaper for his gaze from the window and gave me a really look before a smile crept across his face as he shook his head "is it the sky?" I faked gasping "How did you know?!?" I said sarcastically he laughed "lucky guess"

Time skip

I smelt the foul scent of ashes and burnt wood along with... other more unpleasant smells it was foul I choked back a gag masking it with a cough Reaper seemed unfazed by the Oder only signs of him even dectecting it is he was slightly grimacing but I think that was due to what was out side.

Bodies littered the ground as if they where dead flys I winced they didn't even see it coming the  fatality's seems to be a lot more higher then easts where

"Hault the carriage" reaper said jumping out swiftly I followed grudgingly pressing my self near Reaper for comfort and safety

"HELLO?!" He called out his voice bouncing off the walls of abandoned buildings we walked for a bit guards closely followed behind.

Suddenly there was a sign of life pebbles fell down a building as if a person knocked them down off the roof we all fell silent before a figure  appeared to be looking down at us we just paused unknowingly enetering a stare off the figure whispers almost unintelligible "it's really you?" Reaper seems at a loss for words how ever the figure didn't need words as they Turn  and holler "EVERYONE ITS ALRIGHT THE NORTH HAS COME TO SAVE US!"

And not a moment after to much of our shock multiple monsters appeared relieved and some had happy tears we looked around shocked "Where is your queen?" Reaper asked scanning the surroundings "oh didn't you hear?" Piped up a soft voice of a small child who seemed bedraggled there fur sticking out ever which way dirt and mud plastered on them as well as a faint crimson tinge on them also "the queen perished your highnesses,King Error said you will be the one to perish next. King Reaper"