Chapter 4

(before the chapter starts Iam typing on my phone because I'm currently in New York so beware there will be lots of mistakes and misspelled words because of auto correct and that I'm just to lazy to go over my work like I usually do but anyways enough of me hears the chapter)

(Reapers POV)
"Reaper!" Hollers Geno from down the hall way as he came bounding in to the room breathless I raised a non existent eyebrow at him confused "Error he told the people! Everything!" I dropped my pen getting up quickly "How is that even possible??" I replied baffled there's no way Error could even get the message out unless... Darn that prisoner! I thought furiously balling my hands in to fists.

I followed Geno hurriedly before I took the lead rushing down the familiar halls I saw the balcony door a guard who had a fearful look in his eye Tried to stop us but all he did was babble not forming any proper sentences but I pushed through him slamming the doors open.

I heard Geno whine behind me gripping on to my arm terrified by the roaring crowd below yelling insults, I kept a straight face I know why there acting like this for generations my family name as bin pure royalty or upperclass people in my blood line no monster of any class lower then business monsters have ever bin married to my family.

"I don't know what to do" Geno whispers behind me sounding on the edge of tears I felt angry I have to stop this before it gets out of hand I can't show Error that I'll let my people walk all over me

"EVERYONE QUITE" I shouted feeling my voice strain from speaking so loudly but the crowd fell to a dull roar then to hushed whispers.

Already knowing why I asked anyways "What is the meaning of this?" I hissed one brave monster spoke up from the front "KING ERROR TOLD US THE TRUTH THAT YOUR "LOVER" IS THAT OF A PEASANT" I narrowed my eyes at his choice of word Genos no peasant nor a street rat!

Forcing my self to remain calm but only managed a snappy tone I replied "Yes and what is the problem with that."

"ITS NOT RIGHT YOUR FATHER WOULDNT ALLOW THAT" agreement rang through the crowd I bit my toung my fists shook with anger even me being king my father still gets used against me "your letting some crazed maniac feed you information?? How do you know what he says is true!?"

The crowd fell silent again "Plus what the heck is wrong with a prince falling in love with some one of power status it's not a crime?! Plus I think it's time for a change!" I said angrily when no one spoke i spoke again "If you feel so angrily about My decisions.Then you might as well go with the enemy I have no place in my kingdom for such.. Wretch people. I growled before turning away holding on to genos hand tightly.

Geno hugged me tightly pressing his face in to my chest so his words where muffled "Error went low" I nodded but don't worry I'll get information from that prisoner to use against Error even if I have to
  him I said darkly

Errors days are numbered he's destroyed cities arraticated   Kingdoms but no one messes with Geno.