Chapter 5

(Genos POV)
I never know what's going on in this kingdom probably for good reason too I asked reaper not too incase Error threatens me again. I sighed it did get boring reaper did all the interesting stuff such as travel to where the east is staying and such but I did overhear the maids gossiping about the mask that will stop errors progress on his super weapon in its tracks though I better tell Reaper to tell the maids off.

KNOCK KNOCK

I awaited for Reapers answer but it was silent I knocked again and waited patiently "Weird" I mumbled looking down the hall I walked through

"uh excuse me but do u know where Reaper is?" I questioned a servant. They did a quick bow before replying plainly "oh the king he went out didn't he Inform you?"

"I'm afraid not however please do tell him when he gets back I need to speak with him" they nodded bowing once more
"yes my king"
I walked in to mine and Reapers room and stared at the mirror for a while puzzled everything's so boring I might as well change things up a bit

Stepping to the closet I pulled the doors opens and scanned through the outfits till I found some items that I hope matched.

Changing in to them I wore a white buttoned up shirt with black pants along with a white hoodless cloak that had red designs the final touch was my scarf as I wrapped it around neatly.

"Definitely a statement" I mumbled studying my self I smiled satisfied before I jumped "Geez Geno Looking good" I whirled around and relaxed a little as I saw Reaper he also changed up his out fit for once wearing a white collared shirt underneath with a black cloak over top pinned together at his neck the hood wasn't up and he had his hands in his pockets rocking in his heels.

Rolling my eye light I huffed "I thought I could do with a change but I didn't think you would?" I said studying his clothing choice he shrugged "this old thing it's not really a drastic change like you." I shrugged "Telk the maids to stop gossiping I'm afraid there will be awaiting ears" he nodded "Ill tell them"

A uncomfortable silence fell between us I looked at the ground before meeting his eye "hey I know why don't we go for a walk we haven't done that for ages" I said eagerly reminiscing over the old days he thought for a moment before grabbing my hand "why not"

(Reapers POV)

The summer air was fresh the breeze tinted with the sweet smell of flowers all though it was a bit chilly due to fall coming so soon.

"Any progress?" He asked I Looked at him for a moment before nodded "yes quite the bit has bin made how ever we might finally be able to use it we are trying to come in to contact with the other fallen kingdom Since East is a go for our plan we need south for our plan if we have any standing chance" he nodded "When shall we go?" "Hopefully tomorrow we just need the go for the scouts to start the hunt for them hopefully there still remaing and not dead nor fled the country.