Chapter 8: A quick mental note!!!!!!!!

Warning: the truth or dare game goes really fast, sorry, (because I was in a rush)

reader: don't try to justify yourself.

Aw okay...But in any case... Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

"Oh, just this girl at out school," Monika said casually while sipping her sparkling water. "Nothing you need to be worried about."

"Yeah! We are just helping her out," Sayori spoke up. "You know, with confessing and what not."

Yuri glanced at them, then looked at me, then looked at them. "Aw, I-I've always wanted a girlfriend." Yuri stated.

"Really!?" I said, almost shouting, then quickly covering my mouth, and trying again. "I-I mean, really?"

"Yeah, I was always a bit j-jealous of Monika and Sayori, they are such a cute couple," Yuri paused for a moment, giving me a guilty look, "even if they do get a little gross."

"Ehehe, sorry about that," Sayori said, piping up and giving us a peace sign.

"A-About the crush... May I ask who?" She said, calmly crossing her legs. I, on the other hand, nearly spit out my water. We had dodged that question before, what do we do now?

"None of your business Baka!" I said, puffing out my chest and crossing my arms. Yuri, in return, gave a crooked smile, and looked away. "Huh? Not the reaction I was expecting..." "Y-Yuri?"

"I-Im sorry..." She said, putting her lemonade down and sitting up straight. "I-I feel as if though for the past few days I have been ostracized from this group. You all have been acting different around me, and always whispering in the literature club. Especially you Natsuki. You bullied me for a whole two weeks, and now you decide to act nice around me? What are you trying to tell me? And Monika and Sayori. Don't think I don't hear you whispering about me while occasionally glancing at me. I'm sorry, I thought we were all friends. Maybe we don't have to share who we like, but don't completely avoid me... I- I-I...It hurts..."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

Painful silence.

"Yuri."

It was Monika. She stood up and walked around the table towards Yuri. For a second she stood next to Yuri, facing her. Then she extended out her arms, and Yuri stood up and welcomed her in a hug.

Soon after that, Sayori stood up hugged both Monika and Yuri. Now it was my turn to comfort my crush. I stood up and walked over to the three and wrapped my arms around the bundle.

After a moment there was giggling and laughter. "Yuri, I promise not to leave you out again okay!" Monika said, giving Yuri a pat on the back, Sayori agreed and they laughed together.

"I-I'm sorry Baka" I said, trying not to give into their cringe.

"I-I feel much b-better now," Yuri beamed, "thank you guys!"

Time skip +15 mins

Just like Sayori and Monika planned, we were all sitting around a circle playing truth or dare. To my right was Yuri, to my left was Monika, and across was Sayori. On top of that, Monika was going first. She cleared her throat and looked directly at me, "Natsuki, truth, or dare?"

"Okay, if it was truth, she would totally do something about Yuri so. Let's do dare!" "Dare" I said confidently.

"Very well" She said cryptically "I dare you to... pour Yuri tea, and give it to her."

I looked up at Monika, "what kind of dare is that?"

"Without using your hands or feet." She added.

I began to argue with her as Sayori got up and put in front of me a cup and a kettle, "good luck, she whispered."

I looked down for a moment, before bending down and grabbing the kettles handle with my teeth, and shakily pouring the tea into the cup. Then I bent down and bit down on the handle of the cup and lifted it up to Yuri. She had a face of embarrassment and astonishment. She wrapped her hands around the cup, letting her gentle fingers brush against my blushing face. I jumped back and hid my face as I heard Yuri sip the freshly poured tea. "It's really good, that w-was impressive Natsuki."

"W-Whatever Baka!" I said, "Now it's my turn! Yuri, truth or dare."

"A-Ah, I suppose truth." She said softly.

"O-Okay, Who was your first kiss?" I blurted out, immediately regretting, but really wanting to know."

"A-Ah, well you see... erm. I've never... really. Heh, I've never k-kissed a person before."

"Oh? R-really?" I said, kinda shocked, but kinda happy.

"Yeah, Okay so I-I-t is my turn!" Yuri said, sitting up straight, "Monika Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"O-Okay, I dare you to try to fluster Sayori!" Yuri said.

"Hah, easy!"Monika slowly crept over to Sayori and whispered something into her ear. Sayori immediately began to blush and push Monika away.

"Eeeeeeee that's no fair!" Sayori stated, still blushing like a tomato, "Natsuki, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I decided to test out what she would say.

"Who here has the most beautiful eyes?" She said, fluttering her lashes.

"OMGISWEARTOGODSAYORI" I looked down, "Yuri" I mumbled, but loud enough for everyone to hear,

"Eh? Me?" I heard Yuri say, clearly shook.

"Okay, my turn!" Monika said, interrupting Yuri. "Yuri! Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay, What is the most sensitive spot from your shoulders up?"

"W-Wha-???"

"It's a truth, you can't skip!" Monika said, shrugging and shaking her head.

"T-This is embarrassing, but it's right here..." she lifted and pointed to a spot on her jaw right below her ear. I made a quick mental note. "N-Now, Sayori, truth or dare?" She said, quickly trying to change the subject.

"Dare!"

"S-Sit on Monika's lap for the next two rounds." Yuri said.

"Sure!" Sayori squeaked, jumping into Monika's crossed legs and sitting there, very content. Now it was my turn, who should I dare?

"Yuri. Truth or dare?" I said, trying to keep my cool, even though Monika and Sayori fangirling behind Yuri was distracting. (I could of swore that Sayori was drooling.)

"T-truth!"

"What is your type?" I exclaimed.

"O-oh, hmmmm." She though for a moment, "Well I like people that are t-tougher then me. S-So I can hide behind them in danger."She giggled for a moment before continuing, "I feel as if though short folk are better cuddlers." She paused a moment and tapped her chin, "And I like people that are loyal!" She smiled, concluding her list, but my brain was all over the place.

"SHE LIKES SHORT, TOUGH, LOYAL PEOPLE.... THAT COULD BE MEEEEE!!!!!! IM DEFINITELY SHORT, I ACT REALLY TOUGH, AND IM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LOYAL......... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"N-Natsuki?" Yuri said, waving her hand in front of my face, I shook my head and straightened up.

"I-."

"Natsuki! Truth or dare?" Sayori interrupted us, squirming in Monika's lap.

"Uh, Uh Truth." I said quickly, I instantly internally face palmed myself.

"What's your type?"

Dang it. "W-Well... I like clam, tall, collected people" I said really quickly, hoping Yuri wouldn't hear." Sayori's lips curled upwards, and here eyebrows began to wiggle.

"C-Calm, T-Tall, C-collected people..." I heard Yuri say next to me.