Chapter 15?

Sorry I didn't smut the last chapter, the smut comes this chapter... yetetdgjugk 

What she said hadn't even processed through by brain before our lips touched. She had soft lips that were taken care of compared to mine. My mind was racing, trying to think of what to do, so I took advantage, I leaned in.

Her arms reached up and clasped around my waist, cradling me as our lips locked together. My hands, rested on her shoulders, pulling her in. Our breathing syncing, and our hearts racing as one. 

She bit my lip.

I winced at the sudden pain, it was all euphoric before this. Her teeth were still locked around by lower lip, her eyes only shown true lust. A thirst for me. 

I had always imagined this moment in my brain, every situation, every second. Nothing compared to the rush in me when I saw her eyes. 

She let go of my lip and she opened her mouth, her tongue resting on her bottom lip. I took it as my cue to kiss her back, but this time my mouth was open too. Moisture exchanged between us as our tongues massaged each other, and rolled in and out of our respective mouths. 

By body belonged to her, my mind belonged to her, my future belonged to her. I squeezed my legs together, hoping to stop my thirst for more. That's when Yuri stood up, dominating over me. I couldn't handle it, she was so beautiful, and a great kisser. 

I felt my body being lifted up by her, she lifted me off the chair, my neck now exposed to her, she started at the base of my jawline, and carried her tongue downwards. True euphoria was all that I was feeling, I buzz in my heart, my stomach, my mind. I couldn't think straight, or be straight.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on he tongue gliding across my sore neck. I didn't even notice that she had begun walking. By the time I noticed, she had already laid me gently on the couch, her on top. 

I was ready for whatever she was going to do to me. I squeezed my legs tighter, the thirst for her wasn't going away.

"Relax," she said gently, as she crawled on top of me, as her tongue reached for my neck, her knee separated my legs. Her knee pressed against my soaking wet underwear, I moaned loudly. Electricity ran up my spine, causing true euphoria to run through my spine. She took the hint, and rubbed her knee up and down, while tasting and rubbing the sensitive flesh beneath my ear. 

I couldn't take it, I moaned in sync with her knee. I tried to contain it, but my mind was so jumbled and confused I just couldn't.

I felt her fingers scurry under my shirt, and tease at my belly. I moaned louder, not able to contain anything. My emotions were everywhere, I couldn't help myself. I felt my shirt rise above my bra, and for a moment I felt nothing. Her knee had left my groin, and her tongue had left my neck. I felt a moist, gentle tongue lick my belly. Starting from the hem of my underwear, all the way to under my bra. She stroked my inner thigh with her left hand and supported herself with her right.  I was getting into it, I loved this feeling. Instead of papa hitting me there, it was Yuri loving me there.

Then all sensation left my body, her tongue left my skin crying for more. But I could hear her voice.

"Nat... What is this?"