Chapter 13: The Fall.

Warning: this chapter isn't for the squeamish, but it may include description that is not suitable for all ages ;)

Also, sorry if there are any mistakes. I literally have no excuses anymore

—————————————————

Dear Diary, 

It was four in the morning. 

And there we were.

Scrambling to set up Yuri's perfect surprise birthday.

It was hard to set up everything in complete silence, (we had some close calls early on.) The large banner that read "Happy Birthday Yuri!" Was a little crooked to the left, since Sayori hung it it up, but everything else seemed perfect. All the decorations, were either an eye catching royal purple or a beautiful gold.... it was perfect.

Last night, as we were going to sleep, I noticed Yuri staying up quite late reading a thicc book. But of course she would do that! So I went to sleep, then I woke up to her not being there, I got up and soon realized she had just gone to the bathroom (silly me.) But the point is... she stayed up quite late, and would probably be sleeping for a couple more hours.

It's around six thirty right now, and currently writing this diary in the birthday room (Monika's living room). So the plan is, Monika's living room is connected to some stairs that lead upstairs to a rectangular area, that means, we can hear Yuri's footsteps long before she comes downstairs. 

We have all the lights off and are hiding in our places texting, drawing or whatever until she wakes up. (I'm writing this with a flashlight) Anyways, I cant wait it's gonna be so-

I was interrupted from my writing by quiet footsteps in the distance, followed by cute yawn. I hot a glance at Monika, who put her phone down, then to Sayori, who put her game boy down. I shut my diary, and turned off my flashlight.

 In the dim morning rays that crept through the window blinds, you could see a tall elegant girl walking gently down the stairs. Her eyes seemed half closed, and there was a line of dry drool that hugged the left corner of her mouth. Okay, maybe not so elegant, but it was cute. "We're is everyone?" I heard her mutter to herself. 

Her foot landed on the third step and in that moment a million things seemed to happen at once.

Monika flipped on the lights.

We all jumped out. Sayori, came out from behind the couch. Monika, came out from behind a large cabinet. I, was closest her her, hiding behind a thic railing at the bottom of the stairs, only a couple feet away from her. 

Sayori popped some fire crackers.

Yuri's eyes widened, her face scrunching up in fear. She jumped, not realizing she was on stairs, she  lifted one foot up in mid air, and scrunched her body up, putting her hands up in a defensive position, and the other foot (supporting all her weight) slid backwards, causing her to fall forwards . 

I gasped, I was the closest one there, it would only take a two steps! I ran forwards, falling on my knees, and pushing my legs outward, in order to be in a sitting position, I laid down. "I need to place the softest part of my body where her head would land," I scooted myself up so her head would land on my stomach. 

As she landed, I felt the wind get knocked out of me, her head didn't hit my stomach, instead it hit my chest. Squeezed my eyes shut. The rest of her body fell into place. We slid forwards a foot before coming to a comeplete stop.  I heard Monika gasp, and Sayori make the tiniest peep.

Time stopped.

My entire body throbbing, begging me to get Yuri off. Good thing the only thing that hurt was my chest. And I was used to that. I felt the weight on my chest lift off.

I opened my eyes. Yuri had lifted herself with her arms. Her face was covered with sweat, her chest hung forwards, tightened by this "push up" position she was in. The only place that actually touched between us now was... at the crotch?! My legs got spread out in the fall, making room for Yuri's pelvis to fit in. I checked all my limbs, that's when I realized where my hands were placed. They were wrapped tightly against Yuri's shoulders, my fingers gripping onto the fabric. I felt my face get red, and my ears begin to burn. Yuri's eyes widened, and her mouth opened slightly. Our faces were inches apart. 

This position. 

The time. 

The heat.

I heard Monika and Sayori giggle and run towards us, yelling and laughing, "Are you two okay?" I heard Sayori say, gripping Yuri's shoulders and helping her get off me. Monika tended to me, her hand reaching to support my shoulders, and pulling me out from under Yuri.

"Natsuki! You were like a super hero!" Monika giggled, still supporting my shoulders. "You went at like lightning speed under Yuri, like how did you even do that?" I coughed a little, and puffed out my throbbing chest.

"Ha, Baka, I'm just naturally that way!" I said, glancing over at Yuri. Her face was of utter astonishment, worry, pride, and admiration. 

"Are you okay?" She exclaimed, her hands wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me into a tight hug. The bruise on my chest cried out, but my body craved more. I looked over Yuri's shoulder to Sayori, who made a gesture telling me to "go on! Hug her back!" I wrapped my arms around Yuri's waist and hugged her back tightly. 

I melted into her love. Her warm hair cushioned my cheek, her warm hands wrapping around my tired shoulders. Her soft chest comforting the large bruise she had caused. 

It was heaven. I closed my eyes, her warmth engulfed me into a state higher than nirvana. Her purple, baggy night clothes smelled of freshly picked lavender flowers. 

But I felt Yuri let go, pull back. Leaving me alone. Her mouth opened, "what is this?"