Chapter 9: lol, see ya!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was on vacation! Anywaysssss... here is the chapter! 

Yuri paused for a moment, "y-your t-totally talking about V-Violet!" The thick air lifted, and everyone, besides Yuri, sighed.

"I-I guess I am!" I said, hiding the fact that it was actually her.

"I-Is that the person you were crushing o-on?" Yuri asked. I quickly glanced over at Monika, then to Sayori, but they offered no help. 

"E-Erm." I didn't really want to give anything away, the only people in my class that fits the description I gave are Yuri and Violet. "N-None of your business Baka!" 

"Ah, so I guess it is." She said, smiling, but I could of swore there was disappointment in her voice. 

"I-I never said tha-."

"Okay girls, we are getting way off topic!" Monika interrupted me, sensing Yuri was completely missing what was actually happening. "Yuri, truth or dare?" 

"Dare."

"Good! Yes!" Monika said, and Sayori started to giggle. 

"What? Am I missing s-something?" Yuri said, lots of confusion mixed into her voice. Monika, in return, giggled a little before cutting to the chase.

"What song describes your... friendship... with Natsuki." She said, rubbing her chin dramatically and leaning forward. Yuri took a couple moments before responding, but soon enough she came up with an answer and I braced myself for the worst.

"Why can't we b-be friends?" Yuri said, snapping her fingers to the tune of the song. "Why can't we be friends?" She was now singing the chorus, and repeating the phrase. 

"Friends..."  

I turned away and crossed my arms while Monika and Sayori laughed and joined Yuri in the sing along. "B-Bakas! Stop that!" I said, scrunching my face up in displeasure, "a-aren't w-we f-f-friends?" I looked up at Yuri, who at this point, had stopped singing.

"At times, I feel as if though we aren't." Yuri said, looking down, "we constantly disagree on simple things. I-It puts a strain on our friendship, and I don't know how to-... I don't know how to make you happy." 

I looked into her beautiful purple eyes, and leaned forward a bit, allowing my body to take over my mind. "Yuri, just be you." I said, letting my tongue talk the truth, "that's enough to make me happy." Her face went from normally colored, to pale, to tomato red in a matter of seconds. 

"E-erm. Y-y-yeah. Okay." She said, hiding her face in her long hair. I pulled back, realizing what I was saying and returned to crossing my arms and looking away. There was a long silence before Monika spoke up.

"O-Okay! Let's end the game on this high note and let's watch some movies!" Monika said, following through on her plan. Sayori immediately got up and allowed Monika to stand too. 

"Y-Yeah! Yuri, here! You can choose the movie!" Sayori said, guiding Yuri over to different room while Monika stayed behind with me. After the two were long gone, Monika turned to me, grinning.

"That was amazing!" She said, patting my back. "Although, she now thinks your crush is Violet. Which I believe is fixable. But I'm mostly impressed with that last truth, it was really was powerful. I think you patched up the broken friendship nicely!" Monika said, nodding to herself.

"Really?" I said, placing my hands on my hips, "is this all going to plan?" I rolled my eyes, I was a little irritated that I couldn't even tell Yuri my feelings without Monika and Sayori's help. 

"I think she likes you back..." Monika abruptly whispered.

"What? Baka! What makes you say that?" I said, feeling my face heat up.

"Well, over text... ugh, here let me just show it to you!" Monika said, taking her phone out, unlocking it, and going over to her and Yuri's private texts. "Here, read this little conversation."

YuriReads: Monika?

Lilmonix: Hey Yuri! Is everything alright?

YuriReads: I have sorta a weird question to ask... 

Lilmonix: Okay sure, I'm all ears!

YuriReads: So let me give you a hypothetical situation... a person that you have known for some time starts lashing out at you for what appears to be no reason... what do you think could be their motives?

Lilmonix: They probably don't want to be friends with you, or you are doing something unintentionally that irritates them

YuriReads: Okay, adding one more detail... you have a crush on that person... what do you think you have to do to win over their heart?

Lilmonix: Oh, okay... that changes stuff. I think if that person lashes out at you constantly and especially without reason... you should probably just give up on that person and find another crush.

YuriReads: Okay sure, thank you.

Lilmonix: Your welcome! May I ask who this person is.

YuriReads: Ah, just someone at our school... nothing really important... bye! I'll see you at the pre-Halloween party!

Lilmonix: Okay cool! I can't wait to see you their!

Lilmonix: *There!

YuriReads: lol, see you!

Lilmonix: Bai!!1!!1

"MONIKA!" I said, finishing reading the conversation, and handing the phone over to her. "If the person she was describing was me... you just told her to not have a crush on me!"

"Yeah, sorry about that. I sorta realized that all the details she described matched up to you after she left the chat room..." Monika let out a guilty sigh and shrugged her shoulders, "but we still have time to correct my mistake!" 

"Whatever Baka!" I said, folding my arms.

"Anyways... for the surprise party we are throwing tomorrow, me and Sayori have gathered all the supplies, and they are currently hidden away. We just need the cupcakes..." Monika lowered her voice and leaned towards my ear.

"Crap! I-I didn't bring... I forgot." I said, looking down in shame. 

"Naw, we already bought some!" She laughed loudly, and began to walk away in the direction Sayori and Yuri went. "Come one, they are probably waiting for us!" 

"Baka!" I said, reluctantly following her. In her movie room, she had a large couch with a lot of pillows. Then on the wall there was a seventy inch plasma screen tv. "Wow." I whispered while joining Monika, Sayori and Yuri on the couch. 

The order from left to right was Monika, Sayori, Yuri, and me. On the large screen was the beginning of the movie 'Hereditary.' Once everyone was settled down, Yuri spoke up, "okay, this is the movie Hereditary! It's supposed to be really scary!" She then reached for the remote ant turned on the movie.