.... (Chapter 1)

(Please watch video)

Kacchan's pov

The entrance exam is coming up next week, I told that stupid Deku that he couldn't go to UA because I wanted to be the first one from my crappy middle school. I practice at the gym, in my room for this stupid exam for fiscal and mentally, I read material for all of it and stayed on track. I know that stupid Deku could never make it in with out a quirk, but I guess I will wait and see if he envelope shows his face at the entrance exam.

"Hey Bakugou! Go to the store and get some groceries and be fast about it!" My mother yelled from down stairs.

I angrily got out of bed,walk over to get my jacket, and walked out of the room to get the money plus list from my mother. And Leave! I don't want to be here longer than I have to. I grab the money plus list from the table and I make my way to the door to put my shoes on and leave but before I could. My mother had to run her mouth.

"Bakugou!...... Be careful..."

I left without saying another word. I exited out of the apartment complex and headed to word the closest grocery store on my walk I bump into someone and fall down, I was about to start yelling at this person til I realized who it was. It was Deku, the harmless bug, someone I could smash into pieces but of course I fell right underneath him. He seemed more heavy the before and looked to be more muscular, I thought it was just my eyes playing trick on me so I used my hand to grab on of his arm muscles...this is not fake. My face flushed white and wondered how he got buff that fast.

Then I hear him "Oww... my head..."

I started freaking out so I yelled at him. "Watch were your going Deku! I have places to be other then you."

He jumped up as soon as he relied it was me.

"Oh......Sorry Kacchan I didn't see yo-" he was cut off by me.

"What do you mean you didn't see me you piece of shit!" I yelled.

Thanks for reading bye!!😀