It happened again (Chapter 2)

We both walked the same way....
Amazing...Right
To the same god DAMN PLACE!, this must be a joke. I walked through the iill and went to pick out the cereal that women wrote on the list, and then it happened.... That fucking nerd touched my hand, my god why can I get away from him.
"O-Oh sorry Kacchan, I did-dn't see your h-hand there....."

"What do you mean you didn't see my hand shit face!?"

I looked over at his face with that WFT look but I noticed something red on his face I didn't think much of it. I walked to another iill's and the fresh produce, I gathered all the fruits,vegetables, meat, and grains. I returned to the iill that fucking nerd touched my hand to see that the cereal box from early was gone...That nerd must have picked it up... I was on my way to the check out when I saw Deku looked at some ginger and picking it up to check if it was good, low and behold I saw the box of cereal in his basket. I returned to my journey to the check-out, every thing in my basket looked good to what was on the list, so I called it good. Next thing I know I feel a pair of eyes on me so I look behind me to see that nerd looking at me but again I noticed that red on his face.

"You WANT TO START A FIGHT!!"

"NO I was just looking of what's in your basket, that looks like a lot of food.."

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE AND WHY ARE YOU LOOKING IN THE FRIST PLACE!!"

"NEXT!!"

It was my turn to check-out I put all my items on the conveyer belt and was watching the women scanning the item then put it on another conveyer belt to send off to the bagger. When she was done she asked if I had a membership card and my mother has one so I gave her that women's number, I gave her the money that I needed to pay and was off on my way home until I still felt a pair of eyes on me I look back to see that Deku still staring at me with a red hint to his face. Then as soon as he saw me look back he looked away.. with a red tint on his face. I just started walking out of the store to think to myself.

Why was the nerd Deku there? Why did he have simulier things in his basket as me? WHAY WAS THERE RED ON HIS FACE! I thought long and hard about it till a lightbulb in my head went off. What a minute...... was that blush. I though back to the way his face looked and compared it to blush. My face started to turn red. I think Deku has a crush on me, when I started io think about it more the more it made sense, all the pieces of the puzzle finally fit in place.

"DEKU HAS A CRUSH ON ME!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait I'm updating again today so this is just one part I added more then I though so I'm cutting the chapter in half and have two chapters....
Love you guys see you next time for more KACCHANXDEKU!!!