Months of the year...part 2 (Chapter 5)

--------Quick Author note----------

School is starting back u so that means that the schedule  of this book is going to be different. Also school starts this monday so... yah. But on the bright note in the future I plan on doing a book on my newest series of characters, plus I have a plan to do a Zack from Angles of Death x reader which will be loads of fun. DON'T YOU THINK!!!!!! I will make the schedule after like 2 weeks of school but I will update every Friday if you are reading this book. Thanks again enjoy the story! 

-With love, Bakugoudabs

   ---------------------------------------------Real story starts NOW-----------------------------------------------

Midoryia's pov-

On my way to school I saw a villain block the train tracks, I was intrigued and excited to see which heroes were at the rescue. I walked over to the crowd and started to push my way to the front and I was next to an old man, my eyes widened to see that Alexsander wood was fighting the villain. On the train tracks going back and forth till he did this special ability to make a cage of wood but Mt. Lady desisted to drop in and ruin it but at lest she took out the bad guy (More like finished him up with a tackle). Right!?!