Welcome to months of the year (Chapter 4)

Midoryia's pov~

I was on my way to school until I saw a villain attack on the subway train line there were tons of people watching and some calling their families and work place that there was a villain attack. I ran up to go see who was there, I pushed my way through the crowd to see and to my eyes I see Kamui Woods fighting the huge villian and the was about to use his ultimate move when Mt. Lady side kicked the villain. Knocking him out and making it look like she did all the work, the next thing I know there were 50 photographers taking pictures of Mt. Lady . I ran my way to school and got in the class right before the bell rang, in my seat, waiting for class to be over I made notes for class notes about the fight earlier. 

"Now we will be taking about your future high schools you want to go to... but we all know what you want to be....Heros"

Everyone started to use there quirks but they were cut short by the teacher.

"Yes, yes I know you all have some impressive quirks but not during school hours.. but what don't you Bakugou want to tryout for the exam.... you too Midoriya?"

All the students started to laugh and make rude comments until Kacchan started to talk trash.

"Deku you think you can get into UA without a quirk you idiot, there is no way you could ever keep up with us!"

"All right, All right students get back into your seats." Teacher go everyone's attention and they all sat back down.

Class went on but I felt a pair of eye's still staring at me so I looked around the room until I saw it was Kacchan because he moved his head so fast when I looked at him. Was that red on his face or was his face the same from when he as mad at me earlier.

"Pusst..Kacchan...Kacchan..." I whispered.

"What the flick you want nerd!" Kacchan replied.

"Why were you staring at me?"

His face flushed into a light red.

"What are you talking about... I wouldn't even what to look at the fucked up face...."

"Well... then why were you staring then?"

"None of your fucking business you fucking quirkiness bitch.."

The conversation ended there and we didn't talk for the rest of class. Well both of us talked to no one at all.

------Class just ended------

"Hey Bakugou do you want to hang out after school?" Bully 1 asked.

"Such why the fuck not..." he gave a simple replay to a simple question.

His ego stops him from doing most things but he couldn't help it. It was a way for him to get Midoriya out of his head. He started to walk to the door and that damn deku asked something of me.

"Kacchan... um... can I talk to you for a minute?"

I didn't listen to him and kept walking.  

Next time I need to take some time to punch him next time he ever asks that, it really pisses me of how he thinks he is so cool. Deku is a bug in my path that I came squish. I can't have feelings for this runt, I can't believe we were even friends when we were younger... I guess that may personality just went toldy different when I developed my quirk, but that's not my fault right?

"Hey, Bakugou you have been quite this whole time... is something bothering you?" Bully 1 asked.

"Why the Fuck you'd you care?" I replied sassily to him.

He backed away with his hands up,

"Look I was just asking..." 

"That better be it.."

The walk home was quite because those to extras went home already, they were a pain in my back. I was right in front of my house now... I opened the gate then my hand went to my pocket to grab my key, I continued to walk toward the door with key in hand I opened the door. I took of my shoes then went upstairs to do my homework... I GET GOOD GRADES BECAUSE I DO THEN OK!... I ended up finishing early so I ended up going to the kitchen to see if dinner was being made, but to may surprize I saw Deku's mother with my mother... I looked over to see Deku sitting on the table doing his homework... As I walked over Deku shot up and we were staring back at each other...