Dan's comment

I decided to film a video for my youtube channel 'adventurous adventures' I had 858,957 subscribers and they mean everything to me.

"Hi guys you ready for our adventure?
So most of you have probably already seen my post on instagram but for those that didnt
IGOTAJOBATTHEBBC
I'm sorry I'm so excited!!"

I took a moment to breathe
Being a fangirl is so hard!!

"Okay calm down....
my show is 6-7 uk time Sunday evenings.
so if you can put that together I will be at the bbc the same time as Dan and Phil and I get to introduce their show!"
"I know most of will support me as always I love you all have a super amazing day adventurers!"

The video was pretty short so i just added my intro and uploaded it.

Dan's pov

*ringtone plays citizens erased by the muse*

Its too early for this.
I hate talking to people before 1 ugh.

"hello?!"
I was aware i sounded like a bloody placenta but I couldn't give a shit.

"hi Dan this is Adam i know its early so just listen I hired a girl for the radio slot before your show and she starts this Sunday can you tweet her or something to make her feel more comfortable please Dan
she has a youtube channel its 'adventurous adventures"

"no problem Adam see you Sunday"

"thanks Dan see you soon"

I typed in he user onto my dash and i immediately subscribed.

I really liked her user name to be honest it was cute.
I decided to watch a few videos and soon found myself cry laughing this girl was hilarious.

She is a vlogger and talks about life situations and things that annoy her and she had such a pretty smile and her lau....wait.....DID I LIKE THIS GIRL?!
NO DAN YOU HAVENT EVEN MET HER! The struggle is real.

After watching her most recent video in which she mentions phil and I and how excited she is to be in the same room as us.
I got butterflies just thinking about getting to meet her oh my god I'm 13 *cringe*

I commented this:
-looking forward to seeing you this sunday c:

I probably looked like such a creep but what have i got to loose.
I sense all the fangirls exploding and taking screen shots for their blogs
it was ok i didnt mind that I actually liked the idea of them possibly shipping us
Dan you are such a twat get over yourself.

__

I waited a few minutes before scrolling through the comments on my video giveing my subscribers to watch it.

I saw most of them were really excited for me and were excited to get exclusive pics of dan and phil.

I replied to a few then continued to scroll through i was prepared to see hate comments but they still hurt when I read them.

"Why don't you cut a bit deeper and kill yourself bitch!"

It was true I had cut before. A few months ago I told my viewers and they accepted me and supported me.
My scars must have been showing in the video.
It didn't bother me that they were showing They are a apart of me and apart of my past.

I hadn't cut in 3 months thanks to Dan and Phil. I had come to rely on them more these few months. I don't know why i didn't sooner I made a promise to them i wouldn't and I haven't broken that promise.

I continued scrolling taking deep calming breathes reminding myself of the promise i made
when i saw a comment that made my heart stop

-Danisnotonfire " looking forward to seeing you this Sunday c: "

please call me an ambulance I can't breathe!
omf HE NOTICED ME AND HES EXCITED TO SEE ME HOLY FANGIRL!!

If that boy knew what he did to me by just existing!
_________

hellllllllllllloooo if you read that in marcus butlers voice i like you :)

so this is my next chapter i hope you like it ❤️

my update days are monday and wednesday c: