the first day part 2

And noww its time to play innuendo bingo!

Adam here will be playing with me and for those of you not on the website I am sorry.

Adam will you please explain to our radio listeners how innuendo bingo works?

-

Phil's pov

Today it is my duty to make sure that Dan gets this girl to come over!

Just look at him! He so cute when he's all blushy!

-

Dan's pov

" PHILLLLL WE GOT TO GO!"

"yeah I'm ready"

"phil... I'm really nervous"

"well Daniel that often happens when you have a crush"

"quit it phil"

WHY MUST HE KNOW ME SO WELL UGH!

-

Hello again radio listeners!

I am back from a rather wet game of innuendo bingo with Adam, thanks for that.

If you weren't able to watch us live a video with be posted on the bbc radio 1 youtube channel sometime this week so be sure to check that out

but now... for your ears we have

check yes Juliet by we the kings!

I started to mouth the words and dance around to the music.

This whole radio thing was really fun!

Dan's pov

"Phil look at her shes so amazing!"

" oh yeah she an amazing dancer."

"BETTER THAN YOU!"

"please dan anyone is better than me."

"its almost time phil, how do I look?"

"stabtacular"

"thats comforting"

-

That is one of my favourite songs if you couldnt tell!

and it is now time to introduce the next entertainment on the radio.....

DAN AND PHIL!!

"hello!"

ugh they are so hot okay remain calm

" hey guys, so what is the topic of your show this Sunday?"

"Well Phil thought it would be nice to discuss our most embarrassing moments so we can relive the cringe attackes."

"HEY! it will be like therapy!"

"Phil Dan is right get ready to have a night full of second hand embarrassment and cringing!"

" OK WAIT A MINUTE PHIL LOOL AT HER SHIRT!"

"MUSE? YOU LIKE THE MUSE?I"

"yeah they are my favourite band"

why did i choose now to blush ugh

" You did really well for your first show"

"Thanks guys"

even more blushing greeeeeat

" okey well this concludes my show and Dan would you care to make the final song request flr my first radio show?"

" I would love to may i have Undisclosed desires by the Muse please"

" Yes you can good night everyone stay safe be aware of flying lobsters!"

Dan's pov

i could feel the hear rising in my face the entire time I was talking to her WHY MUST I BE SUCH A TWAT?!

" hey umm wait..... will you stick around for our show?"

" I'd love too"

-

ok so heres an update DANIEL FREAKING HOWELL ASKED ME TO STAY FOR HIS SHOW AH !

Dan's pov

Our show went on as normal even though I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I must have had to have Phil get my attention about a trillion times ugh im such a twat!

"AND NOWWWW unfortunately this will be the last song request of the night and i would like to give the pleasure of requesting it to the lovely host before us"

" Thanks dan! I would like to speak for the fangirls currently yelling at their phones.... I request happy little pill by troye sivan."

" And there you have it see you next week!"

-

You guys where awesome!

"thanks you too"

"Hey so would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

PLEASE CALL ME AN AMBULANCE DAN HOWELL JUST ASKED ME TO COME TO HIS HOUSE FOR DINNER AH STAB ME I MUST BE DREAMING!

" ahh... yes I would love to thanks"

-

Dan's pov

okay Dan she said yes to dinner lets try not to blow it.

------

HEY GUYS MORE UPDATES TO COME!

im changing my update day to just Monday cause its easier for me✌️

byee