Chapter Two: Meanwhile, with the Legion

Meanwhile, the Prophet was quietly reading a random book he had been given when the guards came into his cell. The Prophet watched silently as they tore apart his cellroom, pushed him around a little, and knocked the book out of his hands. They grabbed him roughly by the collar of the white jumpsuit he had been shoved in. They had cut his hair and took his piercings, and he wasn't pleased with the situation.

He kept his head up, smirking a bit at the camera, hiding any ounce of fear he had in his body under a blissful mask of arrogance. He strolled along with the guards, acting like he hadn't a care in the world.

They passed the Mystics cell first, where he had managed to get his hands on some matches. When he looked up at his leader, he shook the match out and watched him pass by.

The Deviant was next. He went from relaxed on his bed, looking just as cocky as the Prophet, to almost panicked as he scrambled to the cell door, hanging onto the bars as he watched the man he's known all his life walk towards his doom with wide eyes.

The Mourner was after that. He smirked and nodded to the Prophet as he watched him pass. He had faith still that their Wild Ones would save them, that somehow Asher would rise above it all and break them out of their prison cells.

The Destroyer was last. He was leaning against the cell wall, a ghost of a smirk playing on his lips as he fiddled with a playing card watching the Prophet get dragged down the hall, trying very hard to remain as calm as his leader. The smirk was almost sad- they had a good run.

Anyone who had powers had been given some injection to suppress them. The Prophet had made eye contact with each and every one of them. A last goodbye. They all knew what was at the end of the hall, they knew what was coming. The Prophet would be first, then they would move down the line until the very end. Once the Legion was gone, the rebellion would quietly fizzle out, as if it had never been there in the first place.

At least that was what FEAR hoped.

Finally, his eyes found the camera. He kept his hard eyes and defiant smirk in place as they dragged him through more cells, the surviving Wild Ones that had been captured with them scrambling to their doors to watch their fearless leader take away the satisfaction of seeing him break from FEAR one last time.