AUTHORS NOTE: Book 3!

Yooooo great news! Ya girl is out here writing again! I know these books are few and far between, but I'm super excited for the third and final book of this series, Brothers of the Revolution!

It's about how the Legion formed, and shows the group developing from a younger age to where they are in Daughter of FEAR. Right up until the moment Asher is capture.

I'm really excited for it as it's a BVB-central story, rather than an OC central story. I'm debating putting any kind of romance into the story, but the chances are low just because I'm loving all the friendship stuff I get to write. I delve more into their powers too, and how they came across them, and, as the first two are generally more from Asher's perspective, you don't get to really see Ashley and Andy's powers, which I strongly believe they have.

You also get fun things like the origin of their names, the war paint, the jacket with one sleeve, etc etc.

My question you, the reader, is this:

After the third book, should I leave the series alone or should I do a little anthology?

The anthology would be origins of minor characters, of FEAR, of Asher in her childhood. They're mentioned, but you don't actually see the scenarios that cause the boys to realize their powers so I could write those out, etc.

What do you want to see?

I don't have a date that this book will be done, because of school and other obligations, but I write it whenever I have a chance, so hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later.

I hope y'all are enjoying these books!

UPDATE: BOOK THREE IS PUBLISHED AND IN THE WORKS. GO CHECK IT OUT.