Chapter Three: The Rescue

The first thing she noticed was his hair, then his piercings, or rather, the lack of them. "Oh now you've done it. He's going to kill you." She muttered with a sad smirk on her face as she typed.

She was so close, and she knew it. But she didn't know if she could crack it in time. She heard shouts of her Wild Ones fighting. The guard rotations were coming, and she wasn't ready.

She kept yelling orders and typing faster. She didn't even realize the guards had gotten in until she felt two pairs of hands grabs her biceps.

****

The Prophet was forced into a chair where his hands were clamped onto the arms. His smirk dropped in a sneer, his glare cutting into the souls of everyone watching. They were about to pull the switch when suddenly, they just... stopped.

The guards took off their helmets and looked around confused. One let the Prophet out of his binds. In the confusion, he just... walked away. He pick pocketed the keys to the cells and walked back the way he had just come, unlocking the cells for his Wild Ones and his Legion. They all walked out and gathered together, making their ways through the halls. There wasn't an ounce of war paint on their skin, but that didn't matter. They were walking out of this place, as one. No one would be left behind this time.

They walked towards the exit easily. The Shadowmen hadn't been called for yet, and there was so much confusion- the chip had been short circuited, and unfortunately everyone would be back under control once FEAR could get the tech fixed. But, a cry of a name no one recognized but the Legion caused everyone to turn around. Before he knew it, the Prophet was holding Asher in his arms, 13 of his Wild Ones running up and reconnecting with their newly freed brothers and sisters. She hugged the remaining members one by one before returning to the Prophets side. He made sure one of the security cameras were on them when he kissed her full on.

She kissed him back without hesitation. The Wild Ones 'ooooh' and giggled. Generally speaking, the Prophet and Asher were very quiet about their relationship. Everyone knew of course, but watching them in a meeting or talking to the Wild Ones, unless you were really looking for it, you would never know they were together at all. Both of them raise their hands, flipping off the camera, causing another eruption of giggles. The Deviant grabbed their shoulders. "Alright you two, let's get out of here, okay? Before everyone gets to their senses." He told him.

The Prophet nodded before stealing another kiss. He pulled away and Asher nodded to the 5 Wild Ones holding the bundles of clothing that belonged to the Legion, meanwhile another 3 handed out clothing to the Wild Ones that had been captured. They started their journey back to camp.