death of darkiplier

Mark collapsed to the floor with tears running down his face. He looked up to see blue, jade, red, purple and peach staring at him with astonished looked on their faces.
“it’s good to have you back buddy” Blue said blushing so much her face goes red.
“is what you said back there true” Mark said staring deeply into blues eyes
“of course it is, through thick and thin you have helped and protected us whether it be in the dream realm or in the real world were we were facing our own issues you helped us whether it was with your weekly videos or in the last few weeks were we were saving each other and needed a bit of help or we were battling our consciousness you were there to tell us that you should never give up hope,you have helped so many people and you will always be good enough no matter how many people tell you otherwise. You are the best part of our lives and don't you ever forget that”
Mark tries to hold back even more tears from pouring down her face. Red looks at his feet and says with his voice quivering like crazy
“I am so sorry mark… this is all my fault, you did your best and try to help us whenever you can. It's not your fault and you're only human i can’t expect you to always have things under control i am so sorry and(interrupted by mark)”
“no there is no need to apologize for your actions you were right i should have been a better leader.”
Blue stops mark and says” it is all of our fault when ever you came to help or save us we left you alone. You tell us that we are stronger together and then when you come to join forces we run away leaving you alone and weak”
“I think weak is an understatement “ Mark says while standing to his feet then he continued “You guys are amazing… GROUP HUG”
Everybody hugged Mark as tight as they could feeling as if they were to let go they would lose him again