wispers in your ear

Marks p/o

The second i saw blue i ran i mean what else could i do she hates me she knows i am a terrible leader and when i jumped out of that room she was the one that tried to help but im the leader i am not supposed to need help.

“What relising what ive always told you”
I hear a deep voice it sounds familiar but i cant put your finger on it…
“Oh it repolses me to evan think that your friend still have a slither of hope in you”
Who could it be i turn around… but no one is there
“I mean you ran out of a room fell to your knees and started rocking (he chuckles) no wonder they thing you are weak… why dont you just walk through one of my gatways to get the punishment you deserve.”
Did he just say my…
“Dark!!!”
“ look the 7 year old finally figured it out “
“hey that ‘mental age ‘ test was bull i swear i am.”
“excuces escuses i have been traped in your usless little mind for to long and if anyone has even a speak of hope for you and your hopless causes you should take a long look and your simple little life… do you realy think they care”
“you are wrong and i can prove it… BLUEE!”
“are you serious??!!! That is your answer to everything… you can yell for your friends all you want but they wont care. Actually speeking of ‘friends’ were are they”

I look around and see no one enter the rooms door i pause “no no no there coming they probably just… didn’t hear me BLUE??!!!”
"What have your friends not rushed to your aid oh boo hoo the baby cant fend for himself so he called for a girl to save him im gettin dejavu arn't you"
"What do you mean"
"You dont even relise how many times have you needed them to save you how many times have you wreked everything, i mean you almost killed purple beacause your always to late you axt like you are the hero but in reality you are the child that everyone is forced to babysit for the weekend"
"BLUEEE!!!...Blueee!