Doubt

Mark pov

I wonder what they are talking about… what if
(I gasp)
What if they’re talking about me… no even worse what if there talking about  how i needed saving from my own game well the game im best at, they probably think im a disappointment. I take a deep breath.
What am i saying they would never do that i'm there friend and they trust me and they believe in me… i need to clear my head this isn't me i head for the door as i am next to the door i here the group talking outside the door
“I think he might still be paranoid”
I was right they dont think im good enough.
"I think he needs help" i hear blue wisper"
Im right they think i am not stron enough

Narrator pov

The floor started to break underneath mark he jumped out of the room in panic and ran into blue falling on top of her he tries to apologize but is to caught up in the moment all he can say is a mixture of whats, helps and whys .blue walked into the shop expecting to find a floor collapsed into the abyss.But instead she just saw a normal room nothing changed or moved.

Blues pov

Mark was laying on the floor next to my feet he had a red face and was breathing heavily
“Mark , you ok”
“ I HEARD YOU I HEARD YOU YOU DONT THINK IM GOOD ENOUGH TO LEAD YOU THINK I AM WEAK YOU ARE NOT MY FRIENDS YOU ARE MY ENEMIES.”
We were all shocked and confused we tried to calm him down but all he did was cuddle up in a bunde he would not talk he would just rocking back and forth.

One by one we all started disappearing/ teleporting out of the hub suddenly its just me and mark. I try to calm him down but i just end up dissappearing back into the real world
The last thing i saw was mark on the floor.

The next day in the hub mark was there but he didnt look the same. He was sad, he didnt start a conversation he just worked with out a word.

I tryed to talk to him but when i came within 1 metre of him he would run to the other side of the room.

I dont know what i am supposed to do…
What if he never talks to me again…
The truth is that i… i care about him he is my friend. Even if we have only talked in the hub but… i felt a connection. I dont know what it was but i dont think that it’s just a borderline connection… i felt like we both had some deep conection.
Maby its nothing.