Chapter 02 --- her sign language

• Dedicated to Ana Nicole

This update is dedicated to Ana Nichole coz she’s lucky and coz she cheered me up :) she’s lucky coz she already met One Direction members and I’m jealous of her Hahaha :D it’s good to be honest

xxx

So here it goes!

Have FUN reading this ^_______^v

Chapter 02 --- her sign language

Nichole Jane’s P.O.V

 “Hey dad! Long time no see! How are you doing right now?” I said excitingly as I answered the phone.

“I’m doing well my baby, how about you?”

“I’m bored here daddy…” *sigh*

“Don’t yah worry I’m going home tonight! I’ll be with you tonight prepare food for us okay?”

“But dad…”

“No buts my dear…”

“I’ll just order food for us in the restaurant okay?”

“Cook for me baby I miss the food that your cooking. I miss you. Please?”

I have no choice but to say “Okay then. Be home on time daddy!” then I hung up the phone. So what will I cook?

After an hour I finish all the dishes I just prepared beef steak, pasta and fruit and vegetable salad for our dinner. I decided to open my lap top and open my twitter account. I search for the account of One Direction checking if what’s new.

One Direction is one their way to Land Lee’s coliseum for their rehearsal be there now directioners! Fans will have the opportunity to talk with the lads! So grab the opportunity to talks to the boys!!

 If dad will go home tonight…. HOW CAN I GO? :(

*bright idea!!!* I run to my room grab my phone and dialed daddy’s number.

“Hey dad!! Why didn’t you tell me?!” I said as he answered the phone.

“I didn’t tell you what?”

“You didn’t tell me that you’re not coming home!”

“WHAT?! Who told you?”

“I read it on twitter that the lads will have a rehearsal on the Land Lee’s coliseum and you’ll gonna be there right?”

“I’m not coming for you. I miss you child, I have my secretaries by the way. They can manage it without me. I’ll be there in a heartbeat!   Haha just kidding! I’ll be there in 15 minutes. I’ll hang up now.”

Mission imposible. I didn’t expect that from him. I’ll thought he’ll say sorry coz he’ll not be able to go home and he’ll be busy for their rehearsal. How is this? I need to sneak out after dinner dad doesn’t like me to meet them. He said he’ll permit me to meet them personally when I turn 18 I’ll still wait for three years?! No way in hell!! I want to see them badly.

*ding dong*

Oh... That’s dad, I immediately open the door and hugged him.

“Let’s have lunch now. Put those things on the couch I’ll fix them after dinner.”

Dinner was bit enjoying… haha my mind is not focus on things that dad is saying. I’m thinking a way for me to sneak out. I fix the plates. I told dad stories about my school; he told me some of the attitude of the lads which I enjoyed. Some of them are sleeping naked? Hahaha what if my innocent eyes will see them that way? **__** oh my… whoops I don’t wanna sound like a pervert.