Chapter 03 --- The Hints.

This update is dedicated to SunshineFace the writer of Babysitting One Direction one of the great stories I’ve read. I hope that she’ll not abandon the story I also hope that she’ll be given the second chance and write again :)

So here it goes….

Note: be a keen reader  :) good luck have fun reading this ^____^v

Chapter 03 --- The Hints.

Niall: It’s time to get up, in the morning.

Louis: In the morning.

Niall: Got McDonalds breakfast for you.

Liam: Just for you.

Louis: or any other brand..

Niall: we drove 2 miles just to get it.

Liam: So you better get up and eat it.

Liam & Louis: You don't wanna be a selfish lazy (crazy) boy... (Harry)

All: So we gotta get up!

All: (get) Time to get up!

All: It’s time to get up!

All: it’s time to get uupp.

Urgg… I’m still sleepy -_- I grabbed my alarm clock and turn it off. Yeah that’s my alarm clock’s ringtone Time to get up by One Direction. I checked the time and it was seven in the morning. I check the room of daddy good thing he wasn’t up. I made my way to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for us. I made five pieces of pan cakes and 10 pieces of cookies I also prepare two bowls and cups for the cereals and milk. Everything is done it’s already 7:45 dad wasn’t up yet. I waited for him at the living room I open the TV and watch MYX TV.

“Bernadette called me last night…” I turned on back and saw that it was dad speaking. My heart beats faster… what do that lady told him? Was it the happenings last night? Damn I told her to shut up! She’s such a frog >__<

“w—what… why? What did she say..?”

He made his way to the kitchen I followed him. He get the cereals poured it on the bowls before answering my question.

“She said that” he paused.. Oh my... What is it all about? What will happen to my allowance if Bernadette relate what happened last night to dad? Gosh!! My hands get colder and started to sweat.

“Bernadette said that I need to be there in an hour coz I’ll be signing some documents. So I will not be having lunch here and I’ll be going home late at night so don’t wait for me and just sleep early this night. Here is your allowance for the month.” He said without pausing. *inhale…exhale* thanks God that secretary shut up.

“Okay dad I get it. Keep safe then and don’t skip your lunch.” I said smiling at him.

“Yes ma’am” he answered jokingly. I love my dad :)

Dad took a bath first coz he’s running outta time and he needs to be there in a heartbeat Hahaha :D  I made my way to the bath room after bidding him good bye. I wear my uniform since its Monday we are only allowed to wear colored on Fridays.

As I walk on the hallway going to the library I heard a conversation of couple arguing I think.

“Why you need to do this by the way?”