Day 2 (Dirty Plan Part 1)

Flashback 1997

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry for not being on your side while you suffering giving a birth on our second child.I'm sorry seyoung ah."

"I understand yeobo.I'm understand you busy with your business." Seyoung caressing her husband cheek."I can't wait to see our baby." she excited

A knock on the door break the emotional scene and a nurse came in while carrying a baby.

"Congratulation Mrs and Mr Kim! You got a baby girl!"

Mr Kim wipe his tears and go get his baby from the nurse.He smile in happiness and kiss his daughter forehead.

"Let's name her

Chaerin.Kim Chaerin."

Present day

Jaerin POV

"I'm sorry I have to left you here." Chani oppa apologize,as he look away from me

I found something weird with him.He just act strange lately and his attitude somehow change drastically.

"I know you busy.Just go." I smile

"Just stay at home.Don't leave the house unless I'm telling you to.Understand?" He suddenly being so strict

He then left and I lock the door as soon as he leave.I sigh,and decide to rest in my room.As I go upstairs I caught up a photo of me and dad.I miss dad.If he still alive now,he'll be the one who taking Care of me now.I smile and change my plan.I went to my dad lab and wandering inside it as I look at every piece of his work.I sat on his table and read all of his research.As I was about to stand,my eye caught something interesting. An envelope. I take it and surprise to see my name written on it.

"For me?" I ask myself.

I tear up the envelope and peek in to see what the contain.I'm getting more curious as I see a ring, a half burn name card and a letter.

"Whose ring is this?" I grab the ring."Looks familiar.If I'm not mistaken jungkook wear the same ring as this."

I then change to the half burn namecard and it's written 'J... .aerin'

"My name?"

My curiosity getting more high as all the stuff inside this envelope involving me and jungkook.Is this a coincidence? No.