A month later

Jungkook POV

"Huh....huh.."

I wipe my sweat with my hand and keep running on the treadmill.I press the speed up button and I run more fast.After running for around 10 minutes,I stop.I was breathing heavily,and my whole body sweat after long time never exercise.

"Uuu..Someone really work hard lately." I heard someone speak

I turn around and smile as I wave at her.I grab my towel from the bench and wipe the sweat on my face and arm.

"Hey there Jungkook." She smile as she give me a water bottle

"Hye Nana." I sigh,smiling as I thanked her for the drink

Nana,is one of the famous singer and model in Korea.With the pretty face,tall body,nice curve and nice voice,no one can't resist her presence.

"Long time no see you." She cross her arm as she rest against the wall

"Why? You miss me?" I joke and laugh

I grab my bag on the floor,putting my stuff in as I ready to go home.

"Well,I kinda miss you....a lot." She confess as she blush

I chuckled and patted her arm,telling her I'm going but she grab my wrist to stop me.

"Are you free tonight? Want to have dinner together?" She ask

"Ah...I'm sorry Nana.But I got somewhere to go." I nicely reject as I feel sorry for her.

She nod,as she fine with it and let me go.I wave at her and check out from the gym.I went to my car,placing my bag at the back seat before getting into the driver seat.

Everyday, after work,I will head straight to gym to get my fitness back after long time not exercising and I admit,I'm getting a bit muscular but not too much.

I drive back to my apartment to take a bath and get ready to go to her  house.

*****

Author POV

Hana was busy preparing the dinner and still setting the table.She grab the plates and put it on the table nicely.

Ding dong~

"That must be him." She guess and run to get the door.

As she open the door,she smile widely and hug him tightly,without leaving any space between him and her.

"Wow wow..Someone really miss me huh.." He smirk as he get into the house.

"I never miss you,Jeon Jungkook.Eww.." Hana rolled her eye and cross her arm against her chest.

Jungkook chuckled and grab her hand,pull her to the dining room.

"I'm hungry." He pout

"Ohh..So you come here because you want to eat? Not because you miss me and the baby.Okay.." Hana sarcastically say