Date with a wife or Lucy?

"Why Jungkook?" Chaerin ask as she crossed her arm and glare her husband

"Because...." He pause as he put on his shirt."It's a secret." He smile

"But I want to spend time with the kids." She sigh

"How about me?" Jungkook pout

"Of course I love to spend time with you.But I want our kids spend the time along with us."

"Relax okay.." Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist and pull her closer."We'll see them this evening."

*****

Chaerin POV

I tap my feet as my eye scanned around the mall,while waiting for jungkook to buy our tickets.Since it's sunday,the cinema really crowded plus, there's a new movie that has just release.

"Yeobo~"

I turn around and see jungkook walk toward me while grinning widely along with our tickets.I can't help but chuckled to see how adorable he is.

I was about to walk to him when suddenly a lady bumped to him.I froze on my track and just see how the lady apologize to him.Jungkook just give her a smile and mouthed 'it's okay' before helping her with her handbag.

"I just really hate this scene." I rolled my eye

After helping her,he went to me and give me our tickets.

"Our movie start at 1.45pm.We still got 20 minutes.How about we grab a drinks and take a look around?" He suggest

"Sure." I smile and intertwined our hand together.

"What's up with that lady just now?" I ask,without looking at him

"She accidentally bump to me.Why?"

"She accidentally bump to you or she purposely bump to you?" I ask,smirking

Jungkook raise his brow and look at me in confusion but then smirk as he lean closer.

"Are you perhaps,jealous?" He ask,wiggling his eyebrows, teasing me

I fake a cough and point a cosmetic shop,try to to change the topic.

"Let's go to there." I drag him.

I heard him let out a chuckled and I just send him a death glare. I went to the lipstick area while Jungkook just tailing me from behind with his hand on his back.

"Hello sir,may i help you?" A female worker suddenly ask jungkook

I turn around and see that girl,smile shyly to Jungkook.I admit,she us beautiful..Yeah,with make up on and her sexy attire.I sigh,rolled my eye,and continue looking for my lipstick and pretend to walk more further from them,try to see what jungkook reaction.

I try to take a peek from a far distance and surprise to see jungkook still talking to her.My heart almost explode from madness and stomped my feet,loud enough for them to hear. I stormed out from the store but unfortunately, I accidentally bumped to a person.

"Sorry.." I bow before tilt my head to look at the person.

"It's okay." He smile

I was mesmerized with his attractive smile as I didn't realize my mouth partially open.He wave his hand in front of me.

"You okay miss?" He ask,half laughing