Perfect

Author POV

"Jungkook is a gay??" Hyuna read the news."Look chaerin, your former husband jungkook.He's a gay! Oh my gosh.."

"Hyuna,he's not." Chaerin sigh as she untie her waist apron."That person beside him..." She point the pic on the news."That's me."

Hyuna mouth an O and nod her head but then she quickly turn to Chaerin and look at her in disbelieve.

"Whaaaatt?!"

"Shut up hyuna." Chaerin send her a death glare.

"You and him finally getting back together?" She grin widely

"I..I don't know.I really don't know what's our status...now."

"You both a couple now.What can it be?!"

"Although we just share a kiss and....night together, that doesn't mean we're a coup...."

"You both?! Oh!!" Hyuna cupped her mouth in unbelievable."You both have tuttutt?!" Hyuna ask

"Tuttutt? What tuttutt?"

"Tuttutt..It's tuttutt.."

"What is it?"

"S...e...x....Tuttutt.."

"S...e...wait.. You've been thinking negatively!"

"It's not and admit it.You both did it?"

"No! We're just...cuddling... make out...getting naked...that's..all."

"Urgh!! I thought I will get another niece or nephew."

"Hyuna!? Like really?"

*****

Nana quickly go upstairs to jungkook office while bringing the news.Her tears won't stop stream down as her heart was so broken after read the viral news.As soon as she arrive,she get in without any signal.Jungkook who was surprise by her sudden appearance drop his phone on the floor.

"Damn..Nana? What are you doing here?" Jungkook ask as he reach for his phone.

"Jungkook is it true?" She ask as she show the news.

Jungkook sigh and go the her side.

"Nana I'm..."

"Why didn't you tell me you're a gay?! You make me have faith on you! Hoping that I'll get your heart,love! I'm so..."

"Sorry Nana." Jungkook apologies

"I'm so disappointed at you!" Nana throw the news away and walk away while non stop crying

Jungkook jaw dropped open and he let out a laugh as he think how funny peolple take the news seriously. He shook his head and went to sit back as he text back chaerin message.