Don't do dis to me!?!?!

Hey my blue jays, I still need those character things so send them in plz! Oh, and I am dedicating this chapter of Adopted by teamcrafted to my great friend, Mariesimonelli, so please go check her out I would greatly appreciate it, I will talk to you after the chapter!

Miyako ' s POV

🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Ty or should I say my dad dragged me off to his room, and started to lecture me about pranking the others and worrying him like that..... I did feel a little bad about seeing them all worry like that but... I never was aloud to pull pranks on the other girls at the orphanage, Momoko and Kaoru only saw my bubbly side they never saw my tomboy side, anyways he showed me to my room which was absolutely amazing, it had turquoise walls with minecraft TNT everywhere on the walls and my bedspread was a deep shade of tiffany blue and the comforter was slightly purple and blue at the tips and had a emerald in the middle.

I had a white carpet for the floor, and I had 2 white dressers and I had a neon blue desk with a Mac and a black laptop and lime green recording equipment. "Thank you so much, dad!" I said, it felt rather strange calling him dad because he was only what..... 19? " good because you are going to be spending a lot of time in here, because your grounded for a week!"He said in a very serious tone," now let's get you set up on Skype and minecraft".

For Skype I chose the name BLOWINGBUBBLESFTW, and for minecraft I chose BloomingHimeBRB, I then made a skin which had lime green hair, a blue and purple creeper hoodie, and it had a light blue pair of headphones like my dad's I wore a grey skirt and white gogo boots, when I finished I shooed my dad away and Skype Momoko and Kaoru , on the 3rd ring they picked up, I was so sad when I talked to them, when I began to talk, Jason walked in.....

Jason's POV

🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷

I walked into Miyako ' s room and saw here on her computer, she seemed to be talking to some friends, I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder, she jumped up in her seat, I guess she didn't realize I was there because she wouldn't of screamed. One of her friends asked what was wrong, Miyako just said " it was my dad's friend, Jason meet Momoko and Kaoru, Momoko and Kaoru meet Jason.'' All I said was hi, a few minutes later we said goodbye to them and quit the call." Hey you want to play some minecraft with me and the guys," I asked, she nodded and logged on to Skype and minecraft. I then did something I would regret........

Hello my blue jays, I still need those character entries so please don't hesitate to enter, also remember to check out Mariesimonelli, I would appreciate it if you did that all I have left to say is:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Goodbye my blue jays, what do you think Jason did that he would regret?