Miya....is that you?

Miyako's POV

I was laying in my bed in me and Ashley's hotel room, i began to fall asleep....it felt like only a few minutes but I woke up to a bang on the door....saying...

Jerome:Miya.....Miya......open the door...

I began to stand up...wait when did I get this tall? Hmm...i opened the door.....

Miya: Yes Jerome?

Jerome: Miya? You look......older.....

Wait WHAT!? I ran into my bathroom and sure enough I was now a 16 year old girl. That's when I noticed....my clothes changed.... I had on black jean shorts, red high top converse, a white tank top, a black zip-up hoodie, red nerd glasses, and a red beanie in my hair... I looked at the back of the hoodie and a white picture of a bow and a knife criss-cross, making an x shape, were on the back....hm....what happened....?

Jerome: You okay Miya?

Miya:Yeah......

Then I remembered, I'm at a certain age point that when you have powers, you age to the same age as your crush.....wait a minute! Jason is 16...I like Jason........oh no...

Miya: Hey Jerome can you get everyone else, to come here...

Jerome: yeah sure g!

I closed the door and pushed my back up against the wall and began to slide down....only 1 more week Miya then you can see Boxy again....

Jerome's POV

I began to walk down the hall to get the others, I had my hands in my pockets thinking about my sister who was sent to an orphanage when I was 18, our parents died in a car crash..I never really got to know her that well...but I wonder where she is now? I mean I left when she was only 3....her name was.............

Miyako......

And this is probably the bestest chapter I have ever wrote I am sorry it's short and yeah Miya was turned older, and I'm sorry for the wierd concept of the plot but I needed her to be older so yeah....I thought it would be an easy way to do it.......and so what do you think of the ending there? So I was trying to tie the knot together because on Wattpad I pretend Jerome is my older brother, so I wanted to incorporate that into this book! And new character comes in next chapter!