Epilogue

Song: Say Goodbye by Krewella

×time skip 1 year×

3rd person

Up high above the clouds there sit 3 teens and a 9 year old, all in white.... looking down upon the earth, at a house, not just any house though, this was the house the 3 teens lived in at one point...yep you guessed it, it was the Teamcrafted house.... they sat on the edge of the cloud, if you were to fall you can't come back unless you are summoned......they looked behind them and saw yup, God... he smiled at them..... the 4 had confused expressions... without a seconds noticed he dropped the cloud they were on, as they descended towards the house their clothes began to transform....

Seto:

Teal shirt

White jacket

White skinny jeans

Teal converse

Kat:

White blouse

Teal skirt

Teal and white striped tights

White converse

Teal bow

Jerome:

Teal long sleeve

White skinny jeans

White hightops

White and teal snapback

Miya:

Teal blouse

White skinny jeans

Teal and white checkered vans

Teal nerd glasses

White beanie

Down on earth in the Teamcrafted house sit a girl in a room with neon green walls and grey carpet, she still can't accept that 2 people in her life are gone..... she sat in her diamond sword and creeper pajamas crying mentally but on the outside had a fake smile that could fool all..... on the yard the 3 teens and kid came crashing down....

M: that hurt!!!!!!!

K: sis, stop complaining!

Kat didn't bother to look over until 30 seconds later and began laughing her head off... Jerome was squishing Miya underneath his body.

M:Help me......

J:what?

Jerome looks down and instantly gets up.

J: Sorry sis!

S: Can you guys not shut up? They can hear us you know?

M,K & J: hey! We are the Aceti siblings, nobody is louder than us! Well, maybe the Hughes but that's different!

S: SHUT UP YOU 3!!!!

This caused everyone to come out of the house, to find the 3 teens argueing and 9 year old standing on the sidelines....

M: you 2 need to stop fighting they are going to find us out here!!!!

J: you aren't helping Miya! They can hear you to!

S:Both of you stop!

*continue to argue*

K: um....guys?

S, M, & J: WHAT KAT?!?

K: um.....look behind you....

M: why would we need to look behi- oh.....that's why.....hehe....hi?

Je: really Miya?

M: don't even start Jerome..... don't make me hurt you.......

And with that the w siblings began to argue again......

Mi: what's wrong with Miya and Jerome? And why are you guys here? I thought you guys had to leave?

S: EXPLANATION TIME! You see, when we got to heaven the 3 siblings got along just fine and then......Kat brought up the idea to watch you guys from the clouds...and we all agreed and we have been doing that for several months now... and then earlier.....God disconnected our cloud and we came crashing down to here.......and we are still dead it's just you can see us all the time now... and then....when we crashed... Miya got squished underneath Jerome and he got up and I told them to be quiet that you could hear us.....and then we got into an argument.....yea...and then you guys came out....and you know the rest of the story.....

Just then Boxy came running out of nowhere to hug Miya and flew right through her......and landed in the mud....

M: you see..... when we went up to heaven we became walk through....so...unlike before we went up you can't touch us and we can't touch you....sadly...but i can still do this to Jerome *slaps Jerome*

J: Ow! Why me?

M: because.....I wanted to....?

Miya ' s POV

The guys and everyone walked inside and there was a new girl.....Jerome's face lit up....."BRINLEY!" Boxy gave me a sincere smile and told me how they met her at mine con and how Mitch knew her from childhood...... me and Jerome introduced Kat to everyone since she only died at the age of 9, we were in the same orphanage, but I never knew her as my twin....and she got brain cancer....so she died at a very young age.....but she was a girly tomboy...she liked skirts and  minecraft......eh.....oh well.... now...she calls me big sis! Hehe......welp...not exactly our "happy" storybook ending but........it's ours and we cherish every moment we get to have them....for now........

The End

HOLY SHMIDT! I JUST FINA SHE MY FIRST EVER BOOK, Oh um.....well thank you guys so much for reading Past Story (Adopted by teamcrafted) and also.... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! well if you celebrate thanksgiving the have a nice day.... and if you don't....well still hope you have a nice day! It's amusing how I'm ending a book on a holiday....but oh well....and if you listened to the song up top...then Say goodbye........because the truth is going to find you....and it still kills me that I can't change this......good good good bye! Have a lubly day my jays!