Preface

"Just because something isn't happening for you right now, doesn't mean that it will never happen."~Unknown

•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•◈•

There are many things involved that have changed my life from good to worse.

My world... My story... My life... Is something that one should never know about.

My reality is as fragile as it is forbidden. As many others in this world, I have demons that one can never escape from. They will always be a part of the woman I once was to get where I am now.

I most definitely was not born into this forbidden world. I was once normal.

I hoped once.

I loved once.

I never fully understood the concept on how blessed I once was just to be able to live and be in this moment as if I were to die tomorrow.

There have been so many bumps down my path that I lost my hope and passion. I became lost. I thought I was indestructible, unstoppable.

Until...

I no longer was.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Copyright © 2018 by Alice Lopez

All rights reserved. In accordance with the U.S. copyright act of 1976, the scanning,uploading, and electronic sharing any part of this book without permission of the publisher constitute unlawful piracy and theft of the author's intellectual property. Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

The characters and events in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons,living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.

DON'T COPYRIGHT!!!!!