Nine.

← valien88
__________________________________

valien88:
So you wouldn't like if we hang out??

Me:
Not what I meant

valien88:
Then?

Me:
You are not handsome.
╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

valien88:
...
I'M NOT?!

Read 4:39 (his time)

Morning came for you. You open your eyes and stand up while stretching. Getting up, and going to bathroom to do your morning routine..while..

Ding ding!

Me: Ugh. Who could that be now?
You hardly brought yourself back to your room to check your phone.

As you grabbed your phone..

Mom: Y/N! Y/N!

Me: What now?! I just woke up ugh seriously. WHAT MOM?!

Mom: Come here!

Me: But I need to- ugh forget it, I will do it later.

You stepped out of your room with your phone unchecked in your hands. You went to your kitchen where your mom was.

Mom: Y/N! Good morning honey!
She said while kisses your forehead.

Me: Ugh mom! Whats going on already? Why you called me down here? I just woke-

Mom: Shush! Don't talk and take a seat. I made you pancakes and-

Me: Pancakes!? PANCAKES!

Mom: ...and we need to talk about something. And yes pancakes!

Me: *omnom* About what?
You said while your mouth was full of your mother's pancakes.

Mom: We need to move from here.

Me: *chocked* wHAT?!

Mom: BE CAREFUL WITH THESE. Ugh seriously sometimes I wonder if this kid is mine-

Me: WHERE!? WHY!?

Mom: Slow down there. Well I got fired..and I can't find any job here. So..we can go somewhere that I can find a job easier as a makeup artist.

Me: why you got fired??

Mom: They couldn't pay me enough but that's not the main point right now. So, please don't say no. Its for the best, for the both of us.

Me: But..mom I've got my friends here..school.
Everything. I was born here. How can we leave so suddenly?

Mom: You can make friends there too.

Me: Where do you mean by "there"...?

Mom: Well..I was thinking about...hmm

Me: Yes...?
You said while chewing more pancakes

Mom: What was it called?...um..Ah! Yes, Korea.

Me: *chocked really hard yes* W-W-WHAT?!

Mom: You don't like it there?

You didn't answer. You just kept looking to your mother with an open mouth and wide eyes.

Mom: But I thought you liked Korea because you like their music and especially BTS. And who was that.. Uh Gim Tehang?

Me: Of course I do! And it's Kim T a e h y u n g mom. Kim Taehyung. But seriously now?

Mom: Yeah yeah whatever. So? Please think about it darling you will see you will get used to it after a while and we will be happy.

Me: Okay...

You mother left you in the kitchen alone with you chewing your pancakes and thinking about the topic you were talking about. Everything would change..your life.. You will have to make new friends. New school. New way of living life..different culture. Just everything.

You sighed.

I am so excited that I got that chance..WHAT IF I GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET BTS?! OMG. SKSKS.
Wait- with who will I go to their concerts? I don't have anyone- or do I have someone?..
that guy who texted me. We could hang out and... What am I saying? Should I tell him..? Eh.. No.. Not yet at least..

You grabbed your phone..

..and started typing..

← valien88
__________________________________

Me: Sent 10:35
Hi~
Read 10:36

@valien88 is typing..