Twelve.

Me:
Huh whatever

T oppa~:
So Y/N..
I wanted to tell you something...
I..

Tae's POV

I was about to tell Y/N, something really stupid that I would regret later.
Something cut my action.
Someone was calling me.
An unknown caller was calling me, I answered.

Me: Hello?

???: Hello Taehyung, I called you to inform you that a Greek industry invited you, BTS to perform in Greece, a concert.

Me: W-What? Who are you?

???: Oh I'm sorry I am in a hurry and I forgot to tell you hahaha, I'm your manager's friend. I couldn't reach him so please tell him this from me. Bye now.

Me: Wait-Greece??!

The call ended.

Me: G-Greece?! Wait, isn't Y/N lives there?!

I realized , and I was jumping all around my room.

Me: OH MY GOD WHAT? I WILL GO SURPRISE HER! SHE IS GOING TO LOVE IT AND- oh my God I forgot to text her.

Myfuturegf:
Huh whatever

Me:
So Y/N..
I wanted to tell you something...
I..

Myfuturegf:
Yeah?

Me:
Uh nothing forget it. :')
Nothing important.

Myfuturegf:
Fine.

I didn't know I should tell her anything yet.
I was scared that everything's going to change between us.
Not that we have something between us..but you know..

Your POV.

Me: I can't understand him. What does he want to tell me?? He made me curious. Ugh seriously.
I just sighed and laid my head back.

Everything in my life these days was terrible. I still couldn't get out of my mind that we might move to Korea in a small period of time. I can finally meet him. Not that I am dying to meet him. But that's exactly what I'm saying. He makes me curious. He is interesting. AND he looks like Taehyung.

I cringed at myself making weird noises I crawled back to bed. But life is not good with everyone, my mom called my name.

Mom: Y/N! Get your ass down here!

HOLY SHIT WHAT IVE DONE?! IT WASNT ME I SWEAR.
My eyes widened and I got out of be immediately and ran down the stairs.

Me: What's wrong mom?! What did I do again?! It wasn't m—

Mom: What? No honey you did nothing, I just wanted to make sure you will come.
She just laughed all excited.