Eleven.

I feel nervous. Why? Because I am not used to have some "strangers" in our house. I mean, my mom knows them..But I probably don't.

I am ready..
I changed in to this

That will do just fine, in case we are going out later

With these thoughts I was looking at myself in the mirror. Not really liking the way I look.

Oh I will be late. With that I ran to my door room and went downstairs.

Mom: Oh Y/N! Do you remember Alex? He and his parents came back to Greece and visited us! Come and greet!

EXCUSE ME!?- WHAT IS HE DOING HERE..

---
Alex, is my ex who we were in a relationship around a year. We were a really nice couple but, his parents forced him to leave with themjob, and go to Germany because of their work/job. Our relationship was still strong, that was actually what I, myself thought. But little did I know that he already knew a girl from there and the first day he arrived, he cheated on me.. I found out after a month. I was so sad, I was upset. So I broke up with him and told him not to text me ever again.
---

Y/N: ..Hello..

Alex's mom: Hi sweetie! Oh look how you grew up! Alex didn't Y/N changed a lot??

Alex: Ah..Yeah. Hi Y/N.

I didn't even look at that jerk. I just smiled at his mom.

Alex's dad: We are happy to see you again and Y/N. Y/N how's school?

Y/N: Ah it's fine. I get really good grades.

Mom: Yes my daughter is really good and responsible! I am really proud!!

Alex's mom: And she is very beautiful too!!

Y/N: Thank you..

Mom: Y/N, can you please bring the water bottle, I totally forgot it?

Y/N: Sure!

Sure! Everything to stay away from there.

Meanwhile..

Mom: So Alex how's your life there? Did you have friends? School?