♥.·:*¨ One ¨*:·.♥

This story will be in short chapters since I'm too lazy to make long ones :p

Renjun gasped quietly as his eyes landed on the customer walking into the cafe. Unlike most people that came, the boy had a bright smile on his face as he made his way over to the counter. "H-hi! Welcome to Moon Cafe, what can I get for you?" Renjun asked, smiling nervously.

The boy squinted his eyes while thinking about what he wanted. "Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows in it please?" He asked, his voice literally killing Renjun inside. The older boy bit the inside of his cheek, the cafe doesn't marshmallows with hot chocolate. "U-uh yeah, of course, that's 2.19$ please." Renjun smiled at him while he fumbled around his pockets for money.

"I must've left it at home again" He muttered, looking up. "Never mind, I can't find my money" He half smiled and went to turn away but was stopped. "Um, you can have it for free, I'll make sure to pay for it" Renjun offered shakily. The unknown boy squealed in delight and hugged Renjun over the counter.

"Thank you!" He chirped, letting go of Renjun who was red as a tomato. "N-name?" He asked, ready to write it on a cup. "Jaemin" he smiled, before taking a seat and staring out the window, unaware of all the people staring in awe at his beauty. Renjun shakily wrote down 'Jaemin' on the cup and filled it with hot chocolate.

"Hey Jeno" he called, signalling for the younger boy to come over. "Yessss?" Jeno slid over, observing Renjun finish the hot chocolate. "Do you have any marshmallows, I know you love sweets" he asked, "Yeah, why do you need them" Jeno answered with a question suspiciously. "Cute guy over there wants them but I couldn't tell him we didn't serve that" Renjun sighed. "Sure sure I'll go get them" Jeno walked back and searched through his bag looking for his stash of sweets.

He grinned victoriously when he spotted some fluffy white marshmallows just chilling in a plastic bag. He brought them back to Renjun and watched him plop them in adding some chocolate syrup on top. "Order for Jaemin" he called, heart fluttering at the boy's beautiful smile. "Thank you uh... Renjun!" He giggled, looking at his name tag. Renjun sighed lovingly and watched him walk out the door, wishing he never left.