♥.·:*¨ Four ¨*:·.♥

Jaemin quickly walked into the cafe, glancing behind himself in fear every once and a while. Renjun noticed and frowned. "Jeno, does he look scared to you?" He asked, looking in Jaemins direction. He inspected his face, noticing his wide eyes looking at the door in panic. He was quite fidgety as well, he kept readjusting himself nervously and bit his lip.

"Yeah, it's not really our business though" Jeno sighed. "But he could be in danger!" "If anyone suspicious comes in we'll start to worry ok?" Jeno tried to assure him, half smiling. Renjun nodded hesitantly and went back to making a drink.

A few minutes later a sketchy looking woman made her way into the cafe. She peered around, almost like she was looking for someone. Her eyes landed on Jaemin and she smirked victoriously. Jaemin noticed her gaze and panicked.

He tried to look to either Renjun or Jeno but both of the boys were occupied with drinks and orders. Jaemin took in a shaky breath and scooted back in his seat. This woman had been following him since an hour ago. To the library, to the store, she even waited nearby when he went into a public washroom.

She sat next to Jaemin and stroked his arms with her nails. "Hi baby boy~" she purred. Jaemin was frozen in fear and his eyes were wide with panic. Jeno looked over in his direction and saw this sketchy lady touching Jaemin.

"Renjun, look" he whispered. Renjun turned his head and gasped quietly. "How do I help him though?" He asked. Renjun wasn't the most intimidating looking boy, he'd probably be scared of the lady himself.

Jeno sighed "I'll go do something you sack of carrots" and with that, he walked over to wear Jaemin was sitting. "Hey, leave my boyfriend alone" He growled, crossing his arms. The lady chuckled "Jaeminnie doesn't have a boyfriend, right?" She smiled seductively.

Jaemin gulped and shakily answered "Y-yes I do, that's him" making the lady scoot away. "Fag" she muttered before leaving the cafe. Jaemin sighed in relief, hugging Jeno tightly. "Thank you thank you" he mumbled. Renjun watched them from afar and smiled. Cuties he thought.