♥.·:*¨ Two ¨*:·.♥

The bell on the cafe door chimed letting the workers know another customer had arrived. Luckily it wasn't a busy place and the employees didn't have to worry about being out there to much. "Hey Jeno, can you get that please?" Renjun asked, just about to start eating his lunch.

"Yeah yeah" Jeno walked out to the front counter and recognized the customer as the boy or 'Jaemin' from yesterday that Renjun was smiling like an idiot at. Jeno wanted to be mad at Jaemin but he just couldn't. The boy looked so harmless and innocent that he felt a little guilty for thinking such rude things.

Sighing, Jeno greeted the boy and waited for him to decide. "Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows in it?" He asked, a small grin on his face. Luckily Jeno had stuffed more bags of marshmallows in his bag this morning. "Sure, name?" He asked even if he already knew it. "Jaemin" He smiled and handed Jeno 2.19$ already knowing the price from yesterday and skipped over to the same seat as yesterday, sitting down and watching people walk past the cafe and on the streets.

"Cute," Jeno muttered without realizing it. He shuffled towards the drinks machine and began making Jaemins hot chocolate. He placed some fluffy marshmallows in it and drizzling chocolate sauce on top. Jeno carefully placed a lid on top of the cup and scribbled 'Jaemin' on it. "Uh, order for Jaemin," he said, staring at the boy as he grabbed the hot drink and sat back down, sipping it every so often while looking out the huge window by his seat.

"He's cute isn't he" Renjun commented, startling Jeno a bit. You're cute too "Yeah I guess" he shrugged in agreement. Renjun plopped himself down in a chair behind the counter and pulled Jeno into the seat beside him. "Now, let's have bestie talk" Jeno looked at him in disgust. "Never say that again," he said, making a disgusted face, scooting away from Renjun.

"Nooo come back we need to tallkkkk" Renjun whined, pulled Jenos chair back. "Now, do you like anyone" Jeno looked at him weirdly. "That's random, why do you need to know?" Jeno asked, crossing his arms. "Because I'm your best friend I need to know these things" he complained. "Fine, yes I do." He huffed and Renjuns eye lit up. "Really? Awe tell me about them" He smiled at his friend. "I'm not telling you about them." "Oh come onnnn. Pleaseee?" "No." Both boys didn't notice Jaemin watching them in amusement until a soft giggle escaped his lips making their heads turn.

Jaemin blushed lightly and turned away, continuing to drink his hot chocolate. "My heart." Renjun muttered, clutching his chest dramatically before 'fainting' to the ground because of Jaemin.